Jimmy's birthday

Jimmy Page was excited for his birthday party tonight. He couldn't wait to open his gifts and find the new guitar that he had been waiting for. No, he wasn't sure if he actually got a guitar for his birthday but he knew that someone must've bought him one since they should know that he loves guitars.

Robert, Jonesy, and Bonzo, on the other hand, felt guilty of not buying him a gift. Robert didn't buy one because he was too busy doing other things. Jonesy was more focused on his birthday that was 6 days ago. Bonzo, well Bonzo is Bonzo.

"I forgot to buy a gift for Jimmy," Robert said to Jonesy and Bonzo at his house. They were having tea while discussing Jimmys birthday.

"Oh you also forgot to buy a present? I didn't buy one either," Jonesy said shrugging and taking a sip of tea.

"How about you, Bonzo? Did you buy a gift for Jimmy?" Robert asked.

"Nope," Bonzo said.

"Well fuck. The party is tonight and I don't know what to buy him!" Robert complained feeling guilty.
"We could always buy him a guitar," Jonesy suggested.
"Jonesy... you're a genius!" Robert said, gasping.
"Everyone knows that Jimmy loves guitars. There's no reason to be surprised about that," Bonzo said.
"If there's something that Jimmy loves more than Jack Daniels whiskey, it's a guitar, obviously," Jonesy said as he shrugged.

The three guys drove to Guitar Center and looked for guitars. There were many guitars and they didn't know which one to get him. However, Jonesy spotted the bass guitars and ditched Bonzo and Robert to go play them.

"Fine then! Be that way Jonesy," Robert hollered as Jonesy walked away. It was pretty useless saying that because Jonesy heard nothing Robert said. Then he grabbed one bass guitar and played Dazed and Confused.

Robert rolled his eyes and turned to Bonzo but he was no longer there. Bonzo was busy playing Bonzo's Montreux on the display drum sets.

"Fine then. I'll just look for a guitar myself since it's obvious that these guys aren't going to help," he muttered and examined the electric guitars.

Meanwhile, Jimmy was at home watching TV by himself while eating and drinking Jack Daniels on the couch. He was definitely having a better day than the rest of the guys who were at guitar center. Well, only Robert was not having a good time. Bonzo and Jonesy were too busy playing instruments at Guitar center to even care.

Robert was looking for guitars and he was already going to give up and just go look for some Jack Daniels until a shiny guitar caught his eye. The guitar was so shiny that he could see his own reflection.

"Hello sexy," Robert said winking at his own reflection. He decided that this was the perfect gift for Jimmy so he went to go check it out.

"That will be $1937," the cashier said.
"Ok," Robert swiped his credit card and bought it. Jonesy and Bonzo came running behind him and left items on the countertop. Bonzk left 4 new drumsticks while Jonesy left a bass.

"Jonesy! That bass could of broke!" Robert said but Jonesy ignored him.
"I bought 4 new drumsticks," Bonzo said proudly.
"And I bought a new bass."
Robert rolled his eyes and they drove back home.

Jimmys party had already started and these 3 guys were late. At least they came with Jimmy's gift though.

"Why were you so late?" Jimmy asked when he saw them walk in.

"Jonesy and Bonzo were taking a long time to get ready," Robert lied.

"Oh."

Robert left jimmys new guitar at the gift table and helped himself to some food. Bonzo fell asleep on the couch while Jonesy talked to a shit ton full of people.

Everyone had cake and then it was time for Jimmy to open his gifts.

My gift is going to be the best one, Robert thought proudly. He did waste a lot of money on that guitar.

Jimmy opened the first gifts. Most were just clothes which Jimmy didn't need. Most of his other gifts were just jack Daniels bottles. Once he finished opening all the gifts, he stopped at the last one. The biggest gift of them all, Roberts guitar.

Jimmy took off the gift paper and was happy to see his new guitar. It wasn't much of a surprise since Jimmy was already expecting this but he was happy to have a new guitar

And the party ended with him playing it.

The end

Idfk.