1

If it wasn't for Hanji, Levi probably never would've found out about this young popstar named 'Eren', or at least wouldn't have gotten such an obsession with the lad. Therefor he scolded at her as she snickered over his shoulder, watching with amusement at Levi's phone in his hand where Eren's new music video was playing on low volume. The boy in the video sat on a bed, only wearing tight jeans and an unclosed leather jacket, showing off his tanned slim body as he crawled over the blankets and bit his lip before the camera. Levi gulped as he felt blood run to a specific area and he tried to switch position subtly, probably failing considering Hanji broke into high pitched laughter beside him, making him scowl deeper at the annoying girl.

"He's sexy, isn't he?" she giggled between her laughter. "He's not considered to be one of the country's biggest sex icon's for nothing, ya know", she nudged his shoulder with her foot, making Levi draw away from her and positioning himself on the other side of the couch as he growled threateningly at her.

"He's just another shitty brat who sucks at singing but still gets famous because he's good-looking. Listen to the song – it's crap, isn't it?" He increased the volume of the song, a typical pop song about love or whatever – nothing new or original – yet the video has over eighty million views in only a bit over a week, which is about thirty million more than his own band's most viewed video ever. "I don't understand why people even like him this much", he stated as he started to scroll through the very indecent and not so child-friendly comments by probably very horny fangirls and fans.

"He's hot", Hanji shrugged her shoulders, thankfully staying at her side of the sofa this time. "And his songs aren't that bad."

"But still", Levi sighed, put away his phone and stretched his legs. "At least our music is about important stuff and not about some one-night-stand in a night club toilet or shit like that."

"Important?" Hanji laughed and took a sip of her coffee mug. "Levi, we sing about anarchism and pain while head-banging in a deserted house."

"And in the woods", Levi added absentmindedly. "But we've been going on for way longer than that shitty brat. I don't think he was even born when we released our first album."

"So? Even though he only started this year he's very popular, especially among the young girls. And by you too it seems", she snickered before leaving, not listening as the man behind her spit profanities her way.

Muttering, Levi picked up his phone once more and searched up the shitty brat's name on twitter, rolling his eyes as he saw that the boy's feed nearly only consisted of stupid sarcastic quotes, photos of a fat fluffy cat and selfies. One selfie in particular caught his eyes though; a photo where Eren sat in a red plush armchair wearing only boxers and a shirt.

Levi's band's shirt.

Three faded blue footprints that looked like the colour was dripping down the fabric decorated the shirt under the name 'Bloody Footprints'; one of the earliest editions of their band shirts that they didn't even sell anymore, probably meaning Eren had been a fan for a while now. Or he'd just bought it by someone else.

Above the photo he'd typed; Wish I was just as cool as these guys #TheBloodyFootprints #Favshirt #Probablyshouldputonpantsnowlol #Lovethatbandtho.

Levi's gaze flicked down to the boy's thighs, gulping slightly before shaking his head and putting away his phone again, starting to walk towards Hanji and the rest of the band to think about something else.