3

Eren shifted nervously from foot to foot as he felt everyone's eyes on him and a short boy with some kind of bowl haircut behind him.

"Uhm, hi", he finally said, scratching his neck awkwardly, becoming a bit shy as he stood in front of the members of his long-time favourite band. "I-uhm-"

"Eren!" Hanji shrieked as she threw her upper body over the backrest to greet him, and Levi sent her a nasty glare before returning his gaze to the beautiful boy once more. "Hey, didn't know you'd come here, but it's awesome that you did! So you're new in the company, yeah? And who's your little friend there? Is he your partner in crime, huh?" Hanji nudged her elbow their way and winked, beaming like an idiot. "We'd love getting to know you, especially Lev- ow!"

Levi punched her thigh, since that was the only part of her he could reach as she practically laid down over the backrest, exposing her fat arse for everyone behind her to see. Levi didn't miss Jean glancing at her several times, probably trying to seem subtle.

"Give the guy a chance to speak, pal", Erwin chuckled, laying a hand on Hanji's upper back. "Or breathe for that matter", he added snickering.

"Oh! Of course!" Hanji fell down behind the sofa, quickly scrambling towards Eren and the other guy who reached out a hand for her to shake. Levi tch-ed at her enthusiasm as she ignored their hands and practically jumped on them for a hug. "Has anyone given you a tour of the floor yet? I know someone who's eager for some alone time with you!" She turned around to meet Levi's glare with a really un-subtle wink, making the short man roll his eyes.

"Uh, yeah", Eren said, staring at Hanji like she was the one true goddess put on earth to bless everyone's souls. "Brown showed me around this morning", he let his gaze drift to Erwin who gave him a half-hearted salute. At the mention of his old nickname Levi felt a warm wave pass through him. They stopped with their random names three years ago, and the fact that Eren still greeted Erwin with it made his suspicions that the boy really was an old-time fan greater.

"Awesome!" Hanji beamed at the young lad, who pulled off a pair of really short shorts and a simple tank top perfectly. Levi glanced down at himself, suddenly a bit self-conscious about his own outfit. Trashed black jeans and a dark grey T-shirt over a long-sleeved shirt in mesh. Could've been worse. "Do you wanna come sit and hang out with us?"

The bowl-haircut-boy said something quietly to Eren before the door closed, making Levi look their way again, only to find Hanji and Eren making their way over to the sofa. As they walked Levi met the boy's gaze, and quickly looked away, forcing his mild embarrassment away. The look Eren gave him. The eyes that always were halfway closed in a seductive manner were now big with curiosity and idolization.

Hanji threw herself beside Erwin, pointing at the awfully cramped seat between her and Levi, making Eren sit down painfully close to the short man on the small sofa. This was without a single doubt Hanji's intention, and the first thing she said merrily when they all sat down was; "I'm sure you know Rivaille! He sure knows a lot about you, anyway!"

Levi buried his face in his hands, awfully aware of Eren's eyes on him as he refused to look up and meet his gaze, certain his straight face would betray him for the first time.

"Yeah", Eren said and swallowed loudly, and Levi felt him squirm in his seat beside him. "Uh, hi?"

"Hello there, brat." Levi spat, and as he heard the flatness of his voice he trusted himself to sit straight and remove his hands, meeting that gaze once again. This time it consisted of a bit more uncertainty, respect and fear. Gosh, this kid was quite easy to read, huh?

Eren stammered and inhaled, before Levi felt a smack to his head from Hanji who stretched over Eren to reach him, making the short man growl.

"Levi! Behave! I'm sorry, honey, but our dear Rivaille is getting pretty old, and thus his brain slowly starts to rot from the inside, making him an insufferable douchebag to everyone who dares to interact with him."