By The Way,

By the way, can (some of) goop survive being danplan?
~

"Hey everyone!" Carson waved at an imaginary camera.

"Holy shit I'm fucking animated!" A certain skater stared down at himself, marveling at the situation.

"Carson, where are we?" Travis looked around, trying to understand what was happening.

A trio of animated boys were surrounded by white, except for their colored hair, which didn't seem to help much. They were sat at a table that was able to fit them on the three visible sides.

"My name is Carson and today we're joined by my friends, Cooper and Travis!" Cooper looked at whatever Carson was looking at and waved with a raised eyebrow and a small grin.

He was confused, but decided to go along with it.

He looked around at the two before him.

Carson had big glasses, which seemed to be his main focus point, and bright blonde hair in his hairstyle, While Travis had an afro of his hair color and a flower crown- probably referencing his first minecraft skin- which was his main focus point.

Cooper, despite him unable to see himself, already had the image of himself in his head. He had his regular hairstyle and hair color, but his focus point seemed to be the hoodie he had on, giving him the so called 'sweater paws.'

"I dunno where we are but this seems like fun!" Travis commented, patting the table happily.

"This video is called 'By The Way, Can You Survive Being Danplan?'" Carson said, as if he was reading lines from a script.

"What's a Danplan?" Travis asked, his motions being a lot more animated than usual. It did fit the theme of animation, after all.

"I have no idea! But I guess I'll just ask you questions of certain situations and what you would do in them." Carson explained, leaning back into a chair that had suddenly appeared.

Before Cooper or Travis could say anything else, Carson began, "now, let's say the world is ending, but you have the chance to save it. The catch is-" he paused for dramatic effect, "-you lose all your senses. Would you take it?"

"Hell no! I'm losing all my senses! I'd rather the world end than that!" Cooper said, slamming a fist onto the table in front of him.

"But then the world ends!" Travis piped up.

"So? Fuck the world!"

"You'll be dead, I'll be dead, Carson'll be dead, Noah'll be dead! Everyone goes blegh!" Travis defended.

"Finally the end of days!"

"Nooooooo!!!"

Carson cleared his throat, papers appearing into his hands out of nowhere as he tapped them on the desk before they disappeared again. "So Cooper declines while Travis accepts? Not that shocking, to say the least." He laughed, the other two joining in. "I personally would have done it. I'd be known as a hero and become famous that they perform surgery to give me back my senses."

"Next one! Let's say you can become more famous than Pewdiepie. Would you take it?" Cooper and Travis thought about that question for a good minute.

"Being famous would be fun, but then I would have to be even more careful of what I say and do. I was almost canceled by K-Pop stans, I don't want to be canceled again for saying something dumb like- uh- I don't really like cats! Cat lovers would come for my throat." Cooper answered, Travis nodding.

"It would be fun, though! Having a big audience and being known as more successful than him! But I guess pressure can get to anyone." Travis placed his elbow onto the table, leaning onto his hand. He sighed. "Being famous must be so hard!"

"Dude- you literally have fans that would probably die for you." Cooper laughed. "I'd take it though. Sounds like fun. Just a bit more work than I'd like, but I think I could manage."

"Yeah, definitely!" They turned to Carson, who stared at them with a smile.

"Yeah, I agree. I'm already a bit influencer, y'know," he stretched back, putting his feet onto the table, "I tweet; I get mad women." He grinned, boosting his own ego.

"Says the man who sniffed his balls on stream once." Cooper rolled his eyes, which made Travis burst out laughing.

Carson sat up, offended, and slammed a fist onto the table. "I did not sniff my balls! I was adjusting my pants!" He huffed, rocking his chair back and forth violently.

"Y'know what, fuck you! We're done here. Being Danplan is too hard." He crossed his arms.

The camera cut off. The 'video' having ended.

...

...

...

...
"Aww man! It was getting to the good part!" Charlie exited out of the video. He scrolled through his recommended, bored out of his mind.

His eyes noticed a video that caught his attention.

"Danplan plays Smplive? Hell yeah!"

For those who don't know, Danplan is an animated channel consisting of Daniel, Stephen, and Hosuh as the main trio with their friends Ann and Jay and many others. They basically make up hypothetical scenarios and say what they'd do in them. Check em out :)