Luck

Schlatt always brought bad luck with him.

"Schlatt! I heard Wilbur was performing tomorrow! Do you wanna go with us?" Carson asked, his gaze focusing on the brunette.

"Sure!"

...

"So, we still goin' to see Wilbur perform?"

"Sorry, Schlatt, we can't. Wilbur suddenly got sick and lost his voice."

Charlie always brought good luck with him.

"Been havin' a rough day. I can't keep up with all these expectations..." Condi sighed in frustration, holding his head in his hands as he looked down.

"Aw- I hope you feel better soon! If it helps, you can always talk to me!"

...

"Charlie! Charlie! Everyone liked the video! I've gotten nothing but compliments and people telling me they loved my new style!"

..

So when two different worlds collide, it really changes things.

Schlatt was excited. He was going to go out with his friends! They would be going to a park and hang out. Possibly go to the beach later for photos!

"It's fuckin' raining?!" He and his friends stared out the windows of the car as they were on their way to the park as planned.

"We won't be able to go to the park or beach today..." Travis mumbled.

"Schlatt it's like everytime we do anything with you you're like a bad luck charm!" Carson joked, causing everyone to laugh except for the male himself.

It only made him feel worse. Things have always been his fault.

Charlie piped up after the laughter died down. He placed a hand on Schlatts shoulder, "Hey it's fine! We can still hang out! There's a movie we could all watch! The movie theater has a discount on tickets right now!" he looked around at the others, and back to Schlatt, a big grin on his face.

"Sounds like a good idea." Cooper commented, everyone agreeing.

Schlatt stared at Charlie, a smile making its way onto his face. He nodded, happily. "Yeah. Sounds good."

And the group set off for the movies.

They cancel out.