Alien Alien

A curious alien comes to Earth.
~

One day, three boys were chilling in an open field, definitely not looking to cause mischief.

The three were conversing, until something crashed in the same field as them, but not too close by.

The ground shook and a loud explosion was heard. They jumped up, looking over at what had happened. They saw a huge object with smoke coming out of it.

Despite fearing for their lives, they decided to check it out.

When they made it over to it, they saw the deep pit and what looked like an escape pod. And then a head popped out.

All three boys screamed in fear, each letting out their respective responses to the situation.
"Holy shit!"
"What the fuck!"
"What is that?!"

The head shot up and its eyes stared at the group, before letting out its own yelp in surprise and shock, diving back behind the rubble.

"W-wait!" Ty dove forward into the pit, quickly making his way to the stranger.

"Ty!" Both boys screamed in unison, following after the kid.

When they came to and the smoke cleared, they found themselves standing in front of something that resembled a human if not counting the antennae protruding from its head.

"What the fuck is that?" Schlatt whispered to Connor.

"I have no idea.." He whispered back, staring straight at the thing in front of them as it stared back at them with the same expression.

"Uh- hi.." Ty approached it slowly, much to his friends' dismays. He reached his hand out to the creature that was crouching down.

It took his hand, and Ty helped him stand. "I'm Wilbur. I'm uh- not really from around here." It said slowly, obviously picking and choosing its words carefully. To this, Schlatt rolled his eyes. They weren't gonna kill the poor bastard so why was he so afraid?

Ty smiled and went to introduce himself, "Hi Wilbur! I'm-" but Connor quickly cut him off.

"Ty, we don't know if he's here to kill us!" Connor grumbled, grabbing the boys hand and pulling him closer.

"Connor you dumbass, you just said the kids name!" Schlatt scolded.

"Goddammit Schlatt!" Connor facepalmed at the mans idiocy.

Wilbur laughed at the trios bickering, causing them to turn their focus back to him. "I- I just wanted to check your planet out. I really couldn't kill anyone even if I wanted to." He told them, giving them a big warm smile.

"Can we keep him?" Ty turned to the older males, his eyes sparkling.

Connor shrugged, letting out a small "sure", while Schlatt just glared at the alien, his frown telling his answer. He strolled up to the alien, looking him up and down.

After two minutes passed- despite feeling like forever- Schlatt smirked. "Sure. Wilbur, you can join Schlatt & Co. just as long as you don't backstab us and y'know, blow up the world."

Wilbur nodded rapidly, grabbing a few things from his pod, and then setting off with the group.

He felt like this would be a fun adventure! He somehow made friends with humans!

~

"Ty, what's a car?" Wilbur asked, following the trio to their hangout.

"It's a way of moving around. Aliens have ufos right? Sorta like that." He explained, looking back at Wilbur, who was fiddling with a beanie he had on, hiding his antennae.

"I mean- my kind usually just walk everywhere. Or use animals as transportation." He explained.

The gang made their way back to an abandoned building.

"Welcome home." Schlatt opened the door, letting them step inside.

"Home?" Wilbur smiled. Already had a home on Earth? He felt like he would get along with everyone here pretty well.

The alien quickly made his way inside, ready to see how this planet was like and how it functioned.

~
was really hard to find out how to end this cause I got too attached to this and might make it into its own story because i thought it was an interesting concept.

thoughts?