😈Your darkside😈

??? POV
Finally.....I'm free. From that bubble prison, these diamonds don't have the rights to bubble away a great ruler.......

Maybe I should pay a visit to homeworld......

Then I could bring back my little Rośa back to homeworld......

(Y/n) POV
I paced back and forth in the living room, thinking of what I should do. 1. Go un bubble the black pearl and ask her question, she'll probably try to kill me or take me somewhere to the unknown.

2. Ask garnet what's going to happen in the future....

3. Talk to the diamonds.

I think talking to the diamonds might be really chaotic. From the outside of the temple I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I saw garnet, amethyst, and pearl with bags of garden dirt in their arms. "Hey (y/n)!" Exclaimed amethyst. "Hey!...um what are you guys doing with the bags of dirt?"

"Oh! Well Steven started a new hobby since he didn't want to continue to work at little homeschool."

Oh yeah. Forgot about his new hobby. "Oh ok!"

As soon as the gems left, I head the gems door open. Quickly,I turned my head to see that the door was activated to my mothers room. First I was confused, then I realized why it opened.....

I wanted answers

I walked into the room, seeing pink and white clouds. As the door closed behind, I took a deep breath. "Heeeey room, long time no see...."

I started to sweat. "So I guess your wondering why I'm here, I know you can kinda tell me everything.......but......."

"Could I possibly see black diamond?"

I looked around to see if anything has changed or formed. But there was nothing. "Uh, room? I don't think you did anything-"

Before I could finish, huge clouds were forming  a giant figure, it looked like it was taller than white diamond.

I stood there, amazed and shocked

I stood there, amazed and shocked. Using my float powers, I jumped to see her full face. Her white eye and wide smile send a shiver down my spine. The spikes on her gown could shatter gems in a instant.

"My, my, what do we have here?"

I froze in place, not saying a word.

"Aw, Rośa. Cat got your tongue?"

Her hands slowly made a move, getting closer to my face. Her nails lifting my chin to look at her.

"Now Rośa, there's nothing to be afraid...just come home and everything will be alright. You will finally stay where you belong...."