-The arrival-

—Back at homeworld—

THIRD POV'S
The diamonds lead Steven and the gems into a room of old ships that haven't been used since the rebellion war.

Steven fidgeted with his jacket as thoughts flowed through his head. Is she ok?! Is she hurt?! Can she survive in her own in space?!
Garnet placed her hand on his shoulder. "Steven, you must remain calm, (y/n) fine, I'm sure of it."

He sighed.

And leaned on Garnet's shoulder as she wrapped her arm around him.

The diamonds stopped at their tracks in front of a huge, blue, yellow, white, pink, and black ship all into one. It was similars to emeralds space ship, but 10x bigger to fit all the diamonds. "This use to be our original ship when black was with us...." blue explained.

Yellow examined all around it. "It looks a little rusty, but will manage it."

Steven started to sweat. "Is it sturdy enough from falling apart?" He asked. Yellow looked at him with a confused look. "Well if it does fall apart will just call for back up and wait around floating in space!" She exclaimed.

Steven gulped.

"Well there's a problem....I need oxygen...and there's no oxygen in space I would possibly die..."

Yellow was still confused. "But you are gem, so you can possibly survive without air."

Garnet made a tsk sound with her mouth. "Anyways, let's get on this ship and get rolling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

—BLACK DIAMOND'S SHIP—
(Y/n) was passed out and back to her normal form. Held in a seemingly light grey bubble float in the middle of Black diamonds throne room.

Standing in front of huge window behind her own throne, was black diamond, who was just looking at the stars. Wait for some arrivals....

"My diamond."

Spiral stood behind her, doing the diamond salute.

"What is it spiral?" Question black diamond. Spiral looked up at her diamond with a grin. "Good news....we're having a family reunion coming our way!" She exclaimed.

Black diamond grinned.

Perfect she thought. But little did she know we that (y/n) slowly woken up from her slumber. She was shocked and terrified from her surroundings. (Y/n) stood up from her place and looked through the bubble to see a huge black throne, with spikes all over.

How can she be comfortable sitting in that?! (Y/n) thought. Her eye trailed down to spiral.
Standing by her diamond with the a tablet.

"Any new information on pearl?" Asked blacked diamond. Spiral went through the files with a frown. "There is no new information..."

Till she swiped again. Her eyes widen. "She has been bubbles away..."

(Y/n) eye's widened.

Black diamond grinned wickedly. "Oh don't worry, she can escape from a puny weak bubble, like her fellow diamond."

Wait what?! (Y/n) thought. I have to get out of here, and fast!