sweet sunshine

3rd pov:

"A child " a dangerous vampire man stand by the doorway with his eyes is glowing in the dark, a glint of a orange color and nails rakes into the wooden door. A beautiful women stare back as she was frightened and clench the baby closer towards her.

"No please leave us alone! I promise we will go far away and-" She began to step backwards with her heartbeat beating at a rapidly rate but the inhuman man, Dio stood in annoyed.

"So it's mine?" Dio ask and tried to peer down but she immediately back away.

"Y-Yes But D-Dio-"

He glare at her to quite down and walk forward for the baby that share same blood as him and how a disgrace for him. A child is born and the mother let out a cried and wanted to desperately to get away at each steps.

"Give it" he order as one hand is out and grow agitative of the lack of understanding to give up a baby.

"No!" She shouted in fear

His cold face hardened with no emotions. Dio just grab her neck and gave a squeeze as her grip on the baby have let go but he quickly grab the baby. He quickly dropped her down as he hear the baby began to cried.

Dio brows twitch of its cries, and he grab the baby face but stop once the baby open her eyes.
It's enchanting for a devil as him to stop killing it but what the odds?

Then he hear it, her heartbeat the humming of soft tigger, it's calming and the force of bond is ties. felt a last of a half piece he's looking for. like he's not alone. He gently pull his hand away and stare down at her with kindness eyes.

"Give [name] back please.." [name] mother chokes out and grab his ankle.

He ignored her and slowly turn his back towards her. But He decided to take a close look at her as he studied her for a little and couldn't remember her.

Of many women's he being in he doesn't remember the faces.

"[name]?" Dio question and he absolutely love the name.

She nodded and tried to reach her but he slap her hand away as he smirk down at her.

"May a human like you mean nothing but how cruel-you been hiding my child away from me and she's finally here in my arms ,[name] she's beautiful of them any women of this earth, ah what a bad luck  you have my dear~" he chuckled and cradle his child in his protective arms.

"What about the time-" she plead out

"[name] say bye to her"

Dio got up and smile at his child.

"My sweet sunshine"

Dio left with the baby but stop and take a glance at the women before untamed vampires came in with hunger in their eyes.

"...enjoy your meal"

~

"Why didn't you kill the baby" Wang Chan said with disappointment but Dio didn't respond but focus on his only child that coo for his attention.

"I have killed women's who have bear my  children's before but for this one will not be bad to keep alive..."

"..."

"But if you ever do anything of being harm towards [name] I will not hesitate to kill you"

"Are threatening me-"

"Do you understand!" Dio question him coldly with a dangerous rage growing.

"...of course" Wang said quickly and that shut him up.

"[name]. .. [name] Brando. That's your name" Dio said softly as she smile back with her mini fangs shows

"It's suits you very much my love" Dio lean his forehead against hers before heading to his castle.

What Dio didn't know is he's about to enter father hood and learn to love his only child. She will grow beautiful and glorious then anyone. He just know from his heart but her future is unknown to him because  his brother ,Jonathan (Jojo) is after him.

Till next time:

🖤