the warmth

Dio stay silent with a child in his arms that is snoozing in and out. 'How cute' his eyes wonder off his child face but snap out when he turn towards to the full moon. Reaching over her hair and gently brush her hair away from her face.

[name] is five year old, Dio grown protective of her and memories build up of just being with her. she's precious. and no other child can ever replace her because his love for is untamable.

[name] eyes slowly open but close quickly from the full moon light but open when she sees her father . Dio sighs happily, reach over a piece of hair and watch how the reflection of the moon perfectly fits in her eyes. to him it's unreal how prefect she born to be.

[name] is growing beautifully.

"child, are you fully awake or still in the sweet dreams of yours?" Dio whispered out only for her to hear but she smile back of his cheeky response.

"papa it felt a forever dream.."

[name] spoke as she yawn her fangs sticks out. half vampire and human. Dio prefers her to stay awake in nights then morning.

"Im glad you have a wonderful slumber but come on now "

Dio then take her to the dinning room table and for their meal, he's having a glass of blood and [name] have pancakes but instead of syrup she have blood with it.

also using a beautiful dress that sparkles with her eyes and even at the dark.

[name] pov:

"papa! papa!"

I grab his shirt sleeve, tried to get his attention but his attention was more focus on his book. I frown of the lack of attention, I sat on the ground with a thump from my weight and look at my stuff rabbit that dress with a dark cape but have small fangs sticking out. My eyes snap towards the door as I open it with a sound of creeping.

I hear a quick shut of a book, I look up and saw papa and smiled when his eyes shifted to me.

"Let's go to the garden! We'll pick the prettiest flowers" I smile as he nodded and walk together to the garden. In hand to hand.

"so pretty~" I gasp at each one of them and grab a bunch in my small hands but a flower stuck right front of me as papa kneeling at my height.

" this one is from papa."

place a flower in my hair as I blush with affection as I place the bunch of flowers towards him.

"Papa you're the most beautiful person"

He was taken back, his hands reach for it and grab it. Then he hug me into his arms as he pick me up.

With the dark slowly loom over us, our eyes grow in the dark as papa sat on the tree branch and brought me into his chest to lay down. I brought both of my hands on his cheek to feel his warm cheek, he made a lonely expression but he gently kiss my fingertips. Before pushing me towards his heart beat.

"You deserve more then this my child"

Dio Pov:

I watch her carefully as she play her stuff rabbit that resembles a vampire that I gifted. I reach over my hair and tangle it around my finger., I feel so anxious lately. I have short time before I need to end my brother, Jonathan happy ending.

But I also want to spend time with my child for long as I live. My, she's the only person I cherish but . why did she have to born at this year if there any other possible way for her to be born into the future and live a normal life-

I felt a presence that making their way too fast, my right hand nails grow longer-

"Master Dio, we have a problem" a servant of mine came by the tree with their head is facing down as I growl in annoyance.

" you can go away now" i spit out and flick my hand away as I cuddle [name] in my arms. But they haven't move at all.

"[name]...dear I'll be back, papa have to go away for a moment" I then jump down with her in my arms as I set her down. She clench her rabbit and hesitated but nodded.

"Be back soon papa"

I can barely hear since her voice is soft.

"Of course. I also have a surprise for you! " I smile at her as she gave a surprise look but turn to a excited one.

"I can't wait!" She jumped up and down but a maid call her to come inside as she wave back at me before running.

I looked away as I sigh when the door is shut from afar.

"Yes...something just for you"

Y/N Pov:

I doze off in space as I cling onto my rabbit and gently pick on the floor.

"I'm so bored..." I groan and got up towards the window and wait....

I wait for a long time from what I remember but no one seem to come by until a maid gently knock on the door my attention.

"[name] it's your bed time" she hurry me towards my room but stop once I stop my tracks in hesitation.

"...when is papa coming back?" I ask and I felt teary but she stay silent...

"[name] I'm certain that he'll return for you in no time" she spoke as I nodded.

Then take me into my bed after my routine.

"I wonder what surprise papa got me?"

I clench my doll rabbit and began to dream a reality that I was a human. Living a normal life as any kid should.

To be continued

🖤