only you

3rd Pov:

candles light up in a room with bathtub is full with water, dio lay in deep of thought as he cruse underneath his breath of aching sensation in his throat as he bites himself. Dio find it strange of his thirst of blood.

He was already feed and he feels okay till now but deep in his gut it tells him something else but hunger.

" Jonathan (jojo)" Dio thought out loud. he quickly got up as the bath water drip off him, his glowing eyes stare at the candle and slowly he out a laugh of amusement.

Dio drives for excitement but it dies down of a realization.

A small h/c hair child lays peacefully in her cloud bed, the child dreams but soon it got darker.

Then a sound of a footsteps came forward to [name] room and slam the door shut as she jolt up in surprise to her father to burst her doors.

Her eyes widen with hair/covers her face as it written worries and confused.

"Papa?"

Dio quickly shush [name]  with his hand cover her mouth and grab her from the bed and brought her to the window which is corner of the room. With the blanket he cover her as the fire start to fade away with the wax melting slowly as it poop on the ground.

Dio  breath out heavily but his eyes is dangerously red and his teeth is shown to her daughter.

([name] pov:)

"please understand what I have to do [name] " he whispered me.

papa  eyes don't look so well, why he's looking at me that way. As if he's losing me at any moment, I want to cried to him but I don't understand...I don't understand. Then a loud of scream that was calling for my father.

"papa you're scaring me-" i gasp

" I wouldn't let him know that you exist- " he looks angry but his eye hold onto me. He's scared of what about to happen.

"Let me help you papa"

A small child spoke with her eyes widen as tears began to form as her father hugged his daughter tightly. He cares for her. She was everything to him and Dio wanted to cry for her.

"[name] you're such a good girl and papa is happy for you" he choke out as his throat burning.

His fingers went through her h/c hair and Push her hair away from her neck. He stare at how small she is. he never wishes to do this but this the only way to put her in ease. he cringe in the seconds of pain she will feel.

He swallowed slowly before he say

"You're my sunshine and my happiness. My child you deserve better then this " he take a deep breath and bite down his dear daughter in the shoulder as he felt disgusted to harm her. Letting out a sob as he force himself to not pull away. He endured it.

Tears was already flow down as [name] scream echoes though his ears and her grasp to get away from her father and crying to stop.

Her nails digging into him but it didn't hurt as he cried more then ever before.

I'm sorry I'm sorry Dio words repeated in his head

Tears flowing down with the mixture of blood and their sweet of tears.

His teeth sunk in deep reaching her bone. Y/N couldn't handle it anymore as she gasping for air and her throat is burning. She can't see with the darkness over come her and her mind began to blank out. She can't feel anything but he father warm arms that hold her.

"what a beautiful eyes you have papa.." her last words before her eyes roll back and her body gave  up.

Dio still holding her body of his dead daughter. He pull away, blood rust over his teeth and stare down before kissing his daughter.

"Pathetic, such a fool I'm! How selfish is your father!"Dio groan with irritation and He began to  bite himself down on the wrist and letting the blood came through.

" I hope you get a second life, in the future or a different universe" Dio pick his daughter head up and let his blood goes to her mouth.

"I'll give you half my life spam and power..I hope we can meet up again. Live in a wonderful human life you...we really deserved "

Dio lay [name] body down by the fire and gently smile.

"I'll be back"

Death awaits Dio too.

THE END

:)