ONE

 + BROOKLYN — APRIL

+ BROOKLYN — APRIL

              YO SEXY WHY DON'T YOU COME OVER HERE, I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING YOU LIKE SHAWTY❞ Muffy was disgusted by the way his foul mouth could even dare to form a sentence so grossly. But she wouldn't dare stop and speak her mind— Muffy kept her long strides ignoring the words of the hood boy playing basketball in the enclosed court.

"Well fuck you then, dumb bitch" He shouted after her, something she was so used to hearing when they couldn't get an reaction out of her— they would die before they seen that day.

Muffy sighed, ecstatic that she was able to reach home with no scratches or bruises or even tears burning the side of her face. She silently thanked god in hopped on the elevator up to apartment B5, home.

Her house stayed busy since their was a lot of heads to feed, wash, get to school and all that TLC stuff. Muffy's mom was a rolling stone— leaving her a house filled with six kids, a sick mother and drunk boyfriends running in and out. Muffy knew her mother looked forward to seeing her walk threw that door everyday and help her from the nervous reck she was soon to become.

On some nights; her mother worked late around the corner at a local dinner as a waitress.

"I'm home" She shouted out, not like anyone would care. Muffy shut the brown metal door behind her and walked in the living room where 3 of her siblings sat watching Princess In the frog. Her tired body plopped down on the couch with a tired sigh as she closed her eyes for a few seconds.

Muffy liked to imagine that her head was a empty space that she could roam with no care in the world. She didn't have to worry about anything but tripping or ending up with a thorn in her toe.

"Booron, I peed" she heard the little voice say so softly that she wanted to pretend it wasn't their but she couldn't do that, her little sister sofi was the sweetest thing on earth— Muffy liked to think she was cloned since they acted so much alike when she was younger .

"Okay— I'm coming sopho" Muffy said calling her by her nickname. She closed her eyes for a quick minute trying to get a quick power-nap before placing the 4 year old in the tub.

"Muffy please, I cold" she whined while shaking Muffy's wrist. She complied and picked Sofi up taking her to the ran down clean bathroom. She ran the bath water making sure that it was warm before stripping Sofi and placing her wet clothes in the bag so she could later go down to the laundromat across the street in wash her little sisters clothing.

Sofi was so gorgeous— her Chocalte smooth skin and dimpled face was one of Muffy's favorite things about her— maybe because they were the same features she encountered.

Muffy washed her sister making sure not to scrub so hard since Sofi's skin was so sensitive. Muffy hummed the lyrics to Beethoven's Fidelio; one of her most favorite songs of the opera— it intrigued her heavily.

"Okay, bow your head so I can rinse your hair out" Muffy said as Sofi pulled her head to the faucet in let her older sister's soft dainty hands massage her scalp fleeing all the soap from her curly locs. Sooner or later she was fully dressed in pajamas and ready for sleep— something Muffy oh so badly wanted to do.

"My turn" she whispered to herself turning on the shower making sure she had all her hygiene products and night clothes. Muffy striped from her clothes in gazed at her naked body in the full bodied mirror.

She had a nice shape— resembling a Coca Cola bottle but little C cupped breast. Boys and men were attracted to that but she wished so badly that god had punished her with a flat booty and no shape so she wouldn't have to feel harassed.

But what Muffy failed to realize was guys were not only lusting over her body but beautiful face as well— her looks were unique an left guys in suspense.

Her face was round exactly like her fathers with dimples embedded in her cheeks even when she frowned or simply talked hard. Muffy had the most perkiest heart shaped lips with a big birth mark at the top of her hairline that caused white hair to appear.

After scrubbing her mocha colored body with her vanilla body wash and moisturizing with coca butter Muffy slipped on her fleece pajama pants and spaghetti strapped tee shirt and made her way to her shared bedroom where her two 16 year old sisters sat on their bunk bed.

They watched her move around the room then leave out to put there grandma and other 5 siblings to bed— so their mother wouldn't have anything to do after work. The kids were fed and washed by the twins so that left Muffy with Sofi. Who she had successfully washed up.

After, she entered the room again this time ready to pass out on the bed. But of course it didn't go like that.

"You know we getting a new neighbor tomorrow?" One of the twins spoke still strolling threw her phone but knew Muffy was all ears.

"Oh yeah?" Muffy said muffled by the pillow her face was stuffed in.

"Yup, heard he was fine. Maybe you can get him before anyone else does" The Twins knew their sister was pretty— they heard it everywhere they went soon after the statement was always followed with "why she don't talk" and the answer was always the same. "Muffy's Shy acting"

Muffy never understood how her sisters were always new up on the gossip— like how the hell did they know that the new neighbor was fine. She wasn't gonna ask but it was just a thought...

"Okay well, good night" Muffy said while setting her alarm— soon after came their dull "night"

How was that?🤣

Sis said Beethoven, Ouuu the ghetto 😭😭

What speaks without a mouth and hears without ears?