TEN

BROOKLYN— APRIL

BROOKLYN— APRIL

             JUICY SAT IN FRONT OF HER BEST FRIEND MORE EXCITED then she was. Muffy didn't think it was important that she had actually landed another date with Lucky— but Juicy had made a prediction in her head that Lucky thought Muffy was ugly. But now she just knew Lucky was acting bougie and stubborn as always.

"So wait, he asked you out the day you got robbed and you said no— then he brought you too his apartment since you were in the rain and asked you again that night and you said yeah.. if that ain't some Cinderella shit I don't what to call it" Juicy said repeating everything her best friend had recently told her.

Muffy nodded— cringing at Juicy mentioning the robbery situation. It had been two days and Muffy was still heart broken about what happened— she didn't even want to see her mother's face ever again.

After Lucky dropped her back off at home that night she went straight to Juicys apartment to talk to her mother- Stacey. Muffy had asked if she could stay there for a while until she got back on her feet— she promised she would get a job and make sure to pay her monthly.

Stacey agreed since she looked at Muffy like another daughter— and plus it was extra money coming in.

Later, Muffy was gonna go job hunting with Juicy who was only going for support. Juicy was token care of by her mother like she was still a toddler so she didn't have to worry about a job— plus her father gave them 10k monthly.

See, Juicy was a mistake baby. Stacey was having in affair with the boss of where she worked and ended up getting pregnant— when Stacey told the man about it he begged her for an abortion but Stacey wasn't a dummy, she used Juicy as a way to milk money from him, they received money just to keep what happened a secret.

"Yeah, basically— you ready?" Muffy said while standing to her feet. Juicy followed and they both made their way out the door and down the streets of Brooklyn and then the subway to get to their destination.

After a few minutes the pair stood infront of a restaurant named Purity's Dine and Fine. Juicy sucked on a lollipop while Muffy took a deep breath in before entering the place. She went straight to the counter where she was met with a tall white guy, he had two braids in his head and a tattoo on his face- he also was dressed in simple work attire.