NEW BOOK

!Preview!

!Preview!

             The room was quite as both sides of the room was full of anticipation. People were on the tip of their seats wanting to know what was to come next. Some sniffled wanting justice for there family members— others didn't, knowing the outcome of this situation already.

On the left side of the room sat Cashmere, belly full grown to the size of an pumpkin as hot tears fell from those gorgeous hazel eyes of hers. Cashmere was the only family member there to support her fiancé. Others were friends wanting to be noisy as well.

Cashmere watched as the love of her life sat there directly in front of her with a smug expression on his face, in orange jumpsuit covering his fit body. He looked to be calm as can be which left Cashmere even more scared.

The room felt as if it was on fire as Cashmere tried to calm down— she was five months pregnant and wanted to have this baby after so many unfortunate miscarriages. Finally settling her breath, she listened as her Fiancées lawyer tried to convince the jury of how innocent of a man he was.

A few minutes past as she tuned out the noise again remembering all the good times they had to together and how he swept her off her feet at only 15 years old. The love she had for this man was real and anybody could see that.

"All rise" the judge said as One female from the Jury began to read out the sentence. "Verdict, we the jury in this cause find the defendant Lyndon Jade Smith, guilty of the crime of second degree murder of Greg Johnson and sentence to life in prison with no bail or parole"

It was those words that made Cashmere scream out and pain— not from anything physical, but instead mentally. She would never see the love of her life ever again in person but instead behind some clear glass and a telephone.

As Lyndon began to be handcuffed he reached over toward the love of his life and gave her a long sensual kiss. He as well knew what would happen and he didn't want Cashmere worrying. Lyndon wished he could go back in time in do what happened over but this was his reality.

Cashmere held onto him tightly not wanting that aroma she was so used to, just disperse into thin air. "Baby, don't leave me" she begged, sobbing to the point her chest got heavy.

"I know mama's, I love you" he said before walking away from her with two guards beside him. She tried her best to chase after him but was stopped each time.

"Lyndon please... I can't do this by myself" she shrieked.

He turned one more time looking deep into her soul with those deep coal eyes and pink plump lips wet from there previous kiss. Cashmere still would repeat the last words he told her......

"Keep it tight cash, be the change that you wish to see in the world....."

- I wrote this story out of fun— but for some reason I really liked it😭 it's weird but I hope you like it— I'm dropping like two chapters tonight!!!