[P.3] Realizes They Have Feelings For You

Adrien

You guys were hanging out at another photoshoot, when he saw you were taking pictures of flowers. When he saw you, he smiled, he felt this warm feeling in his stomach. Just watching you smile, he feels happy, like butterflies in his stomach. He takes out his phone and takes a picture of you. He smiles at his phone, looking at the picture he took of you, he doesn't notice you coming up to him. You see him smiling and ask him what he was smiling at. He gets flustered and says nothing, you laugh at his weirdness and you remember the picture you took of the flowers and show him excitedly and he smiles at your excitement and looks at you realizing that he may have feelings for you.

Luka

When he was teaching you guitar, he was helping you do some chords and he put his hand on yours and felt a spark. After you went home, he talked to Juleka about it. She teased him all day about it, but she said she would help him out. She told him things you liked but he already knew because you guys where so close. He would blush very lightly when he saw you smile or laugh.

Marinette

While you were modeling one of her outfits, she realized that she really liked you. She would blush at times and stuttering fumbling on her words. When you left, Tikki flew out and teased Marinette about it, but only for a little bit. After that they just talked about what she should do about her feelings.

Alya

You were watching the footage that Alya took of the new akumatized villain that she didn't post on her lady blog. She already watched it like a billion times. She went to go and get snacks, when she came back, you where huddled in her blanket excitedly watching the blog. When she saw you, her heart started beating fast, she stood there admiring you. You looked at her and brought her out of her trance, she was a blushing mess realizing that she might like you.