Chapter 3

Doesn't own warrior cats or this fanfic

Chapter three the Battle 4 the caln (Very lazy indeed)
thx jazzie-kun 4 th good review! and stop flmaing the stroy!1 i bet u cant right such a good story!1!1 (I bet you can't write a whole paragraph yourself without a single obvious spelling mistake)

StarPaw walkd over too the appentice's den. Insid she saw her sister's FlamePaw and lakePaw ( When were those two your sister?) and hr frend JazzPaw (a.n: jazzie-kin ur my bff!) waz slepping on the mos. (Wait hold on. I'm  getting a headache from this. "Last two are Starkit's sister" *Shows Jazzpaw*)

"JazzPaw get up." She cried. JazzPaw opend her brlliaint blu eyes and looked at hr.

"Do yo want 2 go on pattrol wit me?" she asked. (First, Deputy get to assign patrols. Second,  a patrol is more like two warriors and an apprentice because two apprentice by themselves would do something stupid)

"Sure!" Said JazzPaw getten up from the moss. They leavt and went two the entrnse too camp.

But then, a cat came in thru the entrnce! It was BlackStar!1!11 (For me, Leaders visiting each others for talk is quite common, but then Blackstar visited without warning so Starpaw may be right to attack Blackstar)

"Shadowclan are attaking!" She yelled. All the cats came out from there dens. She jumped on a cat and clawd him and he ran of. (A warrior or apprentice would take more of a beating to run off. They're could be rouges you know, they never confirmed who it was.)

"Good job StarPaw!" FireStar called, "The last cat i new that culd fiht lik that was SandStrom. Your a good fihter!" (You talk in past tense Firestar. Did Sandstorm die early?)

StarPaw was happy. She wus a good fihgter! Maybey this was wat the prophcy meant. (Starclan prophecies take a long time to bear fruit, so don't be quick on assuming it is done)

thnkx and ples no more flams (Don't know about Flams but do you want some Flans?)