GETTING BACK TOGETHER - Part 03

Sonakshi was trying really hard to assimilate what had happened. What broke her the most was that Rohit hid the truth from her. He knew she was so much in pain and yet , he decided not to speak about it.

It had pained her deeply . Sometime back when she had gone to pick up the food for them , she had overheard Nishi talking to Yk about Rani not being Pooja's mom. Thats how she had decided to get the truth out of Rohit and it worked. Little did she know that in the process of discovering the truth  , she herself would be shattered into small parts  which she may not be able to set back again.

She moved to the open garden area , the family get together area with the sphinx.

As she sat there on a step staring at the sky, she remembered Rohit's formal proposal here before Raima made an entry , she remembered their family time together  ...... Today she sat there all alone staring at the sky.

Little did she know that this was that place in the house where broken things were mended ,  shattered hearts were soothed and a place where certain members of the family had their most intimate conversations ..... Conversations that were life changing under the vast star n moonlit sky.  Was it her day today to experience the same , to experience this place in its most real sense for the positive energy it carried ?

A few moments later as she was lost in thought , she saw a figure entering the space . As he moved closer ....

Sonakshi : Yk ....? Soye nahi ?

YK : Tum bhi toh jagi hui ho ? ......Here  for you .....He stretched his hand further handing over a mug of coffee to her.

Sonakshi : Tumhe kaise pata ? .....giving him a questioning look with a smile remembering Pulki.

YK : Overheard Pulki saying he is going to miss his midnight conversations with his di over coffee ...Check if its the way you like it ? ......smiles ....I made it .  Maybe today is our day to have a conversation . 

Sonakshi smiles .

YK : Kya hua ? .... looking at her teary eyes . She moves her head left to right trying to indicate that all is ok. Yk looks at her lovingly and pats her head like a big brother.

Pata hai Sonakshi, Rohit mera bhai jaisa hai . Actually meri jaan hai. Itna saa tha (making a hand gesture showing his height ) jab maine use pehli baar dekha tha.

Is ghar mein sabse khushi kisse hui hogi jab usne kaha ki use pyaar ho gaya ..any guesses ? Sonakshi smiles . Maine Rohit ka bachpan dekha hai , uski jawaani aur josh dekha hai , uska pehla pyaar dekha hai , uska dard dekha hai ......uski khushiyaan dekhi hi !!

Uska tumhaare taraf nafrat se dosti aur pyaar tak ka safar dekha hai. Thoda impuslive hai but he has a heart of gold. He can love with no restraints and he can set a person free in love . Ye toh tumhe pata hi hai.

Sonakshi nods as a tear drops from her eye ..... 

Coffee pi lo . Itne pyaar se banayi hai maine.  Pata hai finally mujhe mere midnight coffee ka companion mil hi gaya !! ..... laughs looking at Sonakshi ...... Aur woh bhi itni pyaari si companion.