D̶a̶y̶ 0

"Hello, my love-

§§§

"I've had enough of you, Y/N!" Y/N's father shouted at her.

"What is even enough for you?" She asked her dad as she rolled her eyes at him.

What did she do? She just practiced fighting with her magic, not knowing it almost break her dad's greatest invention. She feels so sick after hearing her dad's nagging again and again every minute.

"Y/N, you know I can read your mind, right?" her sister, Bella said as she smirked at her.

Y/N snapped her finger, immediately a poisonous airy like smoke flew on it. She glared at her sister, Bella has a shocked face as she pointed towards Y/N, shouting with her girly voice, "Look at her, dad!" She's what you call attention-seeker.

"You've gone too far! I don't even know you anymore." Her father added, moving his arms everywhere.

"You never knew me in the very first place! You never treated me as your daughter! You were never my father!" Suddenly she felt an aching pain on her cheek, as she can feel it pounding because of the pain.

Y/N looked at her dad angrily, "And you ask me why I don't like you? Why I don't respect you?" then she cried. She couldn't take the pain inside her chest anymore. She just wants to let it out. She was never loved by her father.

She tried to walk out. But then he suddenly grabbed her arm and looked at her with such rage in his eyes, "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to my room, let me go!" she raised her hand up and it made a puff of fire. She threatened her father.

"Pzz, Madame Y/N, your Fiancé is here, Pzz." Y/N heard a robotic voice said, it was clearly her robot maid, Laira.

"Tell him I'm coming, Laira." she said as she tried to get out of her dad's hold but he just held it tighter.

"Pzz, Yes, Madame... Pzz." she heard her heavy footsteps walking out the portal door.

"You are leaving." Y/N heard her dad say, it was shocking and also confusing.

Where will she go?

"Fine then! I'm living with Jimin now! In his planet I feel the love I always have longed for!" She raised her voice to her dad as she finally got out of his grasp, pushing him off.

"I said you're leaving, not living with someone." He scoffed.

"What's happening here, love...?" they heard their mom's sweet voice come into the room.

She immediately ran to her mother, hugging her tightly. Letting out a heavy breath. Relieved.

Her mom is the only person she truly loves. Her only reason of living. Her only family.

"Don't spoil her anymore, she's leaving this Planet!" He shouted making Y/N's mother to flinch.

Suddenly, her hair was pulled as she was dragged into her dad's office. There he snapped his finger and a mirror turned into something like watery as it glows greenish red, what's that?!

"Bye sister..." she hears her sister's evil voice.

"You can't do this, Ricardo! She's your daughter!" Y/N heard her mom's cry.

"She was never my daughter!" that was the last thing she heard when she was pushed into this whirling pool.

"I will come back..."

§§§
°

•.•╔✿════๏⊙๏════✿╗•.•°

Copyright ©2020 RichellePark143. All rights reserved. No part of this book is to be made as their story guide or be remade and copied. This book is made by my imagination and thou shall not be stolen and plagiarized.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

This is an AU which means Alternative Universe and was only made by my imaginations and these events didn't happen in real life.
This is an FF which means FanFiction, this story is made by the doing of a fan or the writer of this story, but just to entertain.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The readers must be open-minded as I use words that often can offend others as I also use vulgar language at times. I suggest that you read with respect to the rightful owner of the story as the author is also having a hard time writing this book.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I won't be writing some smuts in this book as I want it to be just a cute, simple and innocent rom-com story that many people will be entertained!

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Lastly, I want you all to be loud in the comment section and be wild in clicking that vote button and be a stalker to my account as you may also read my other books/story and follow me for more upcoming story!

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Thank you all for choosing my book for you to read and be entertained...
Enjoy!

.•°•╚✿════๏⊙๏════✿╝•°•.

-I've been searching for
someone like you."

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
∂ση'т ƒσяgєт тσ:
ƒσℓℓσω мє✔
νσтє✔
¢σммєηт✔
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。