~28~

1 Day Before the Ball:

Unknown's POV:

Tomorrow everything will come together. I will finally have what's mine. The people that once mocked me will see that I am more than they ever thought I'd be. The people that said they loved me but left will be punished for their lies and deceit.

Tomorrow Lola will get what she deserves. She will pay for everything and everyone she's ever taken from me. She will be my daughter no more. That woman will be no more.

Tomorrow I will finally be with the man I love and who loves me. I will take him back from that wretch. He will forget all about her. She will mean nothing. She. Is. Nothing.

Tomorrow I will take everything they hold dear and crush it. And anyone that gets in my way will die. There will be no time for mercy. Mercy is for the weak.

Tomorrow marks a new day. A new beginning for me. A new beginning for Christiano. A new beginning for our future.

Tomorrow is the beginning of their end.

Tomorrow they will all perish.

Tomorrow will be my beautiful masterpiece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright. So who guessed Gina was Mystery? I considered Cali and Jazmine so many times but didn't wanna go that route.

Anyway, I chose Salma Hayek based on readers recommendations. She's played quite a few badass roles so she fit.

Anyway, the next chapter is gonna take awhile because it's the masquerade scene and I want everything to flow well together.

Vote.
Comment.
Etc.
Bri<3