Chapter 1: The Mission

Masky's POV:

I was relaxing in my room with Brian when our relaxation was interrupted by Slenderman asking us along with some others to go to his office for a mission. Brian got up stretching a bit before putting different weapons in all of his pockets in his hoodie and clothing while saying, "Do you know why he always wants us when we are relaxing" I just sighed shrugging "I have no fucking clue but knowing him it's work related." Brian nods while grabbing his mask to put on his face before handing me the fenimine mask for me to put on, I glared at the mask for a while before finally putting it on. After putting all my weapons in my secret pockets Brian and I walked out of our room walking to the Operator's office when we knocked on the door we heard "Come in children." When Brian and I walked in we saw Toby, Jeff, Ben, E.J, and L.J in the office while Slenderman sat at his desk like he always seems to do when he isn't cooking or taking care of Sally. Jeff scoffs out "Well you two took your damn time," I smirked under my mask saying "Well what can I say we didn't want to look as ugly as you before coming" Jeff pulls out his knife growling a bit ready to attack me while I get in a fighting stance until we heard "That is enough children, you two don't want to lose all of that energy before going on this mission that I want all seven of you to go on." We all look at Slenderman confused since it isn't everyday that we all go on missions together. E.J asks "why are we all going on the mission when you usually send us one or two at a time?" everyone nods in agreement Slenderman sighs before saying "because I want my top best to meet my hidden proxy and help them out since the police are on their way to get my hidden proxy, oh they go by Nightmare you can ask why when all of you meet them, and their gender is a surprise, it's just one person yall are meeting" everyone looks at each other until Jeff asks the one question everyone might be thinking about, "who the fuck is this person and why do all of us need to go to this person." Slenderman sighs before looking or at least I think he looked at me and Hoodie saying " this person is dangerous also it is someone Masky and Hoodie knows so they will keep the person from killing all of you with their unique abilities" I look over at Hoodie and see him in deep thought trying to figure out who we are going to see. L.J laughs with a smirk saying "haha this sounds like fun when do we leave?" Just like that we leave to go to find this proxy who apparently stays at a music hall that seems familiar to me.

Hidden Proxy POV:

I walk around the music hall bored and waiting when I heard sirens lots of them coming in the distance. Walking barefoot to the window I look outside smiling lightly, "police coming to get me when they were too late to save me when I was dieing how funny." All of a sudden I see seven figures coming my way.