Chapter 5: Everything Explained

(Y/N) POV:

While holding Sally I see Masky stomping down the stairs showing he is extremely angry about something that Slenderman told him. A bit after Masky came down more creepypastas came down stairs just in time to see Slenderman appear in the living room saying "I am sure everyone here knows that there is a war coming from our enemy that wants us to be terminated." Everyone's aura darkens while Sally shakes in fear in my arms. All of a sudden Jeff yells "is that why you sent seven pastas to get Masky's sister!?" everyone looks at Jeff then at me since he was pointing at me. Everyone hears Slenderman chuckle a bit nodding his head while saying "yes that is why I sent seven of my best to get the most dangerous killer, everyone this is (y/n) yes she is Masky's sister she goes by (cp/n)" I smirk while noticing everyone surprised and a bit scared. After setting Sally down I bow my head "nice to meet all of you crazy killers" I stood up straight putting my hands on my hips smirking knowing they are curious about me.

Masky's POV:

I saw some of the pastas were scared of her which is telling me only a few of us heard about her and that she's extremely dangerous. I look at my little sister thinking 'what happened to my sweet little sister that comes to me when she gets bullied' I grip my pants in frustration feeling like it's my fault she became like this. Hoodie pats my shoulder as if telling me to relax when he knows I won't be able to. Slenderman clears his throat before saying "our enemy can be beaten by us but he can be destroyed by one person" I heard a few gasps along with mine when he points at (y/n). Everyone looks at (y/n) both confused and surprised while she smirks darkly saying "he didn't make me and Senderman didn't either" there is a silence until E.J breaks it by saying "then who made you into one of us?"

~Who made you? any guesses? tell me who made you into a killer and if you get it right I will do a design whether its clothes or just a drawing along with a shout out until next time bye-bye.~