Chapter four: Meeting some of the pastas

Masky's POV:

"Hey (y/n), I want you to meet some of our associates" I motioned to the guys after taking my mask from (y/n) while she looked disappointed that I wasn't chasing her anymore. (y/n) sighs before nodding her head while turning to the guys hinting with the motion of her hand to introduce them. After putting on my mask and rolling my eyes knowing she can't see my face anymore I pointed to everyone while saying "the one with goggles is Ticci Toby or just Toby, the Joker wannabe is Jeff the Killer" Jeff glares before saying "just call me Jeff". I point to Ben "the elf that looks like Link is Ben Drowned" I see Ben glitch in anger before calming down when (y/n) said "cool glitching it'll be awesome to be friends with you" Ben smiles. While I glare at Ben I hear Hoodie say" the guy in the blue mask is Eyeless Jack or E.J for short he is our resident doctor along with someone else" (y/n) looks at E.J who nods his head to say hello before (y/n) surprises him by saying" you have pretty eyes". Everyone was surprised by the statement that came out of my sister's mouth then I point at the monochrome clown " the clown is Laughing Jack or L.J for short" (y/n) smiles then floats in front of L.J looking in his eyes saying " you'll be my candy buddy like before my dear carnival best friend" L.J had his eyes open wide before saying "it's nice to know the only child I didn't kill grew up nicely before dying." I was confused when L.J was talking to (y/n) "wait you two know each other?" (y/n) nods while L.J replied "yeah she was the only child that looked at me and asked me why I was sad while offering me candy saying it'll bring colors back in my life" (y/n) smiles while turning around to sit on the stage.

(y/n) POV:

I smile while listening to L.J explain how he knows me while looking around a bit. After a while I look at the boys after making a portal with the shadows "let's go see Slenderman," everyone nods their heads then walks into the portal being sent to the front of the mansion. After arriving at the mansion I see Masky run inside to probably yell at Slenderman for not telling him that I work with him. I walk inside only to see some people stop what they are doing to stare at me until Sally came running down the stairs jumping into my arms yelling "(Y/N)!!!! your here!!!"