Chapter 1

(Guess who) POV:

I run down the hallway and jump through the window.Pieces of glass are now falling with me, scattered on the cold and full of my blood floor.I can see people from the bureau running after me;I wish I had my gun...they could have been dead by now.They're shooting after me but I can dodge them pretty well after all, the years I have been training at the dauntless compound are definitely worth it.Someone who is actually pretty dumb has left the keys of a car somewhere here on the ground.I just have to find the one.....I click a random button and a noise is coming from the car near me.I run to it and drive as fast and as far as I can.I have finally escaped from this devilish building so I can return to Tobias..If only I knew how I can get to Chicago.Oh well, my old friend luck, guide me once more towards home.

Tobias POV:

I am walking numbly down the dauntless corridors (again) thinking of the life I could have had if it David didn't exist.God, I wanna punch that guy real hard.I am really thinking about driving to the Bureau and killing him.I bet Christina would be coming with me.Anyway, after all of that thinking, I found myself laying on the wet rock near the Pitt.Such a dangerous place though it seems that flirting with death is the only thing I did in the last couple of weeks, since Tris died.I hear a pair of load shoes walking to me.

''Are you ok?" Asks Zeke, my bff.

"Yes, i am living happily while thinking how should I kill David." I snap at him.

"You know, Four, they have never found her body...—"he mumbles

"Can we talk about something else???"I tiredly say while whipping sweat from my forehead.

"Sure..., he shrugs, did you eat today?"

"Not really."

"God, let's get something then!"He scowls at me like a mother would.

TO BE CONTINUED.............