Chapter 12

Tobias POV

It's been two months since we made the biggest step in our relationship and I can say it's been amazing.We had time to think about the wedding until the day when the initiates have come.Now, me and Tris have been training these "pansycakes", to quote Uriah, for about 3 weeks.They are almost finished with the first stage which is combat.However, let's just say they have a lot more to practice before even being half as good as Tris was in her initiation years.Today, they will be pared based on skills and get ready for the ultimate fight which will be held tomorrow.After that, the fear simulations come next.

I look at the clock.07:30.I consider myself as a habitual person, so every morning I wake up at 6 am, train at the gym and do jogging, for one hour.Then, I come back home, make breakfast which usually contains eggs and bacon or pancakes with honey.After that, I take a shower and move on to the hardest part which is waking up Tris.

The reason is probably because of my weakness.I don't always consider myself as a fluffy person as I  usually like to be left alone.This is probably because my dad  never showed me the love a parent should give, after my mom had disappeared and was presumed dead.However, I don't exactly know why but this facade of extreme masculinity always slips off when I'm around Tris.She successfully transforms me into a soft person, revealing the sensible side.Despite how well hidden it is, she manages every time to pull it out to the light.That is why i consistently fail at first in waking her up.I always stare at her, remembering how she completely changed my life and me in better.Admiring her beauty.Her perfect nose, her perfect chin.I gently put back a golden piece of hair behind the ear and stroke her cheek.Her eyelids start moving and she opens her eyes.

"Good morning" I whisper, unsure if I should break the peaceful silence.

She stretches and yawns heavily, making me smile.

"Good morning." she responds with a soft voice 

"Slept well?"

"Yes.Especially because I had a dream of terrifying the initiates." She smiles wickedly 

"Well, you really manage to scare the crap out of them."

We both burst out laughing.

I look at my watch again which might be the fifth time this morning.

"If you don't get up now, we'll be late and I doubt they will ever be scared of you after." I half joke with her 

She leans even more in the bed and cuddles with a pillow.

"I'm serious."

She sighs, furrowing her brows and  head to the bathroom.I smirk a crooked smile and wait for her in the kitchen.After some minutes I hear slight sounds of vomiting coming from the bathroom and a painful groan.

"Are you okay?"I loudly ask, worry filling my head  as I get near the closed door.

I wait there for any response.She vomits again and this time I open the door carefully and sit  on the floor with Tris.Her face has a very light shade of green and has got a bit of puke on her chin.I shove it off with a towel and hold her tight to my chest, stroking her hair to comfort her.

"Do you feel better now?" I whisper softly 

She nods.

"Should we go to the doctor?" 

"No...I think I know the cause."

I raise my eyebrows and look at her.She avoids my eyes and stare at the ground.

She opens her mouth as in wanting to say something but hesitates.

Then whispers:

"I might be pregnant, Tobias."and  then looks into my eyes, tears sliding down her cheek.

I hug her tighter than ever and she buries her head in my shoulder, wetting it with tears.I stroke her hair once more.

I look again at my watch.07:48.I know that we should have been ready by now but I don't care.The hell with duty.

I might be a father.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

AU:

Hey!I know I said that this was going to be the last chapter but you know...ideas have finally come and I decided to continue the fanfic. (Yay)I hope you liked this chapter and I can't wait to put down the ideas I have for the next one.