#13 Asking You Out

Tanjiro
Well, he was very nervous when he asked you out. He was more scared of the fact that you would reject him. I mean can you blame him? That's a fear everyone has at one point, right? He tries to calm himself down, but the nerves just won't go away. So, please just be honest and calm... it'll help him a lot with the stress, trust me.

Inosuke
When he asked you out, he tried to play it off as though he was super confident. He was for the most part until it came to you answering his question. It was super weird seeing him like that, but he is a boi with fears. And rejection from you is one of those fears. I'd say don't do anything abnormal... it'll freak him out even though he is abnormal.

Zenitsu
Well, we all know he doesn't have the best track record with asking people out. So he had no particular reason to think you would be any different really did he? It was obvious to anyone that you liked him back but he was too nervous to see it so when he asked you out he expected the worst. But hey, you accepted him so... yay!

Giyuu
We all know he's emotionally constipated or just void of any emotion you know? So when he discovered he liked you he thought he was dying and kinda avoided you. It wasn't his greatest moment I will admit that for him. But he soon figured it out after seeing Mitsuri about it and confessed to you rather sweetly.

Muzan
Let's be honest here, this man knows what he wants and when he wants it. So as soon as he realised he liked you, his course was set on having you as his. He was very traditional with how he courted you in all honesty and he was sure he wouldn't be overbearing so he could win you over. It worked though, he confessed and you said yes.

Genya
He's just flustered, confused and angry at himself. I mean, he is hotheaded as well just like his brother so he probably struggles to get out what he's trying to tell you. But, you find it cute that because of you, he's reduced to this mushy, flustered mess and he obviously starts blushing more because of this. Just know, when you accept him, he faints due to his happiness.

Kyojuro
This boy. He's so sure of himself and loving when he confesses to you. Honestly, he had a slight blush on his face and that's the only sign that he was nervous about what you'd say. Prepare for him to be soft-spoken and for him to give you his award-winning smile. All he ever wants is for you to be happy and safe so if you accept he'll promise to protect you.

Sanemi
We all know what this little shit is like. Angry, vulgar and hot-headed. Not necessarily a good combination, but hey, what can you do? He 100% gets angry and yells his confession at you like its the worst thing he could ever do. But how can you take an angry tomato seriously? Just don't tease him about it too much, or he'll find a way to punish you.

published - 27/6/20

status - unedited