#16 Inosuke Headcanons

quick notice, m/p/n = mispronounced name

✧ He's 100% feral.

✧ You're... all over the place in terms of being feral-

✧ Anger? Basically his middle name.

✧ You have to stop him from attacking everyone.

✧ Mainly Tanjiro or anyone else he sees as competition.

"Inosuke? Babe? Can you please just leave Tanjiro alone..." "Who? m/p/n I will fight Gonpachiro!!" "Inosuke! STOP IT!!" "Why should I?" "I swear to god... no cuddles or extra food for a week." "Sometimes I hate you, you know that?" "Yeah... I love you too, moron."

✧ You have a love/hate relationship but it works.

✧ One minute you have your swords at each other's throats and the next you're cuddling.

✧ No one gets it at all but hey ho, it's not the end of the world.

✧ You're best friends with Zenitsu.

✧ Inosuke hates how touchy he can be with you.

"y/n-chan~ How're you doing?" *cue him latching onto you* "Hmmm, I'm good Tsu. Hey... why so pale all of a sudden??" "MONITSU!!! GET OFF THEM!" *Le sigh from you* "Run. I'll stop him.. hey Hashi?" "What m/p/n?" "Leave Zenitsu alone." "But he was touching what's mine!" "I'm not winning this am I?" "Probably not-"

✧ Even though he annoys you, you love him and will protect him with your life.

✧ He doesn't particularly like that though.

*Screaming*

*Feral sounds*

✧ Tanjiro basically mothers him and you find it hilarious.

✧ If he's injured you freak out a hell of a lot.

✧ Seriously, even Sanemi was concerned for you and had to stop you from getting revenge.

✧ He's thankful he has you in his life.

✧ Jealousy is his other middle name.

✧ One dude looked at you the wrong way and the next thing you know they were running away with a broken nose and arm.

"Hey, Inosuke?" "Hmmm? What's up m/p/n?" "Why does that boy have a broken nose?" "What boy?" "You know exactly what I'm talking about." "Yes, you do! He's right over... oh wait..." *cue him gulping* "He was checking me out wasn't he?" "Well yeah... I have to show you're mine!" "You're too cute sometimes love~" "SHUT UP!! I'M NOT CUTE!!"

✧ Training together is a must for him.

✧ He's strong and wants to show you that he can protect you if he needs to.

✧ You're an amazing team if you're going on missions together.

✧ Any new demon slayers fear you both... especially during training with you both.

✧ You're a force to be reckoned with.

✧ You are quick to earn the title of being a Hashira.

✧ Inosuke doesn't earn it as quickly as you do.

✧ You help the trio and Genya with training so they can improve.

✧ If you go on dates, he buys you loads of filling meaty meals to ake up for food he takes from you at the Butterfly Estate.

✧ Speaking of which, you both always share food with each other.

✧ He thinks its something cute and innocent for you both to do.

*Cue him being clueless*

*Cue you worrying about him all the time*

✧ You were adopted by Gyomei.

✧ Inosuke respects him because he's strong and your father.

✧ He especially loves your breathing style!

✧ The fact that it's based on the stars amazes him a lot.

✧ Overall I'd say your the feral and loving couple.

Published - 18/7/20
Status - unedited