#11 Tanjiro Headcanons

✧ Obviously, he's a soft boi. (A/n: my phone tried to change that to soft bi-)

✧ Even before you were dating he made sure to treat you right.

✧ He's a true gentleman.

✧ Seriously, keep this boy around you.

✧ He is a pure ball of sunshine so... he'll keep you happy.

✧ The jokes he tells are borderline dad jokes.

✧ You laugh because of how stale they are.

✧ Not because they're funny.

*Cue one pouty boyo*

✧ Hugs are a must.

✧ What did you expect?

✧ He's one cuddly boi ready to spread his love.

✧ If you somehow are wrangled into a prank with Zenitsu and Inosuke, he takes the fall for you.

"Tanjiro!? Again!? You need to stop taking my punishments! They're in place for a reason..." "But I don't want to see you hurt y/n!" *sigh* "Fine... but let me make it up to you!" "Cuddles and be my partner in training!" "You're too cute Kamado~"

✧ Will give you his haori if you're cold.

✧ Prepare yourself for little adventures in the forest near the Demon Slayer Corps.

✧ And him begging you to go on missions with him.

✧ Honestly, he'll protect from anything that comes at you.

"Y/n! Watch out!!" "Tanjiro? I can handle myself.." "I'm sorry.." *cue cute puppy dog eyes* "S T O P I T"

✧ No demon will want to go near you.

✧ Or human.

✧ He is a scarily overprotective friend so they can only imagine what it's like when you get together.

"Why does Genya look horrified?" "Maybe he did something he shouldn't have." "Tanjiro Kamado! What did you do to him!?" "He was staring at you and practically drooling!" "I swear to the gods... I love you but please stop..." "HUH!? I-I love you t-too y/n..."

✧ C H E R I S H H I M.

✧ He loves you so much.

✧ Protect him as he protects you.

✧ It'll make him melt trust me.

✧ Are you friends with Nezuko?

✧ He'll fall for you more.

✧ You can somehow deal with Zenitsu and Inosuke?

✧ He loves you more.

✧ A past time of his is to lay on some grassland and look at the stars with you.

✧ When he eventually asks you out, he's friccing adorable about it.

*cue a lot of stuttering and blushing* *giggling from you* "I love you too Sunshine~" "Hhhhhh" "AHHHH! SHINOBU!? HELP, TANJIRO PASSED OUT!!"

✧ When you're in a relationship, he calms down a lot.

✧ He has his moments but ehhh, it's cute so. *pterodactyl sounds*

"Inosuke stop headbutting y/n, you idiot!!"

✧ You swearing to turn Nezuko back to a human with him.

"I want to help Nezuko too!" "Ahhh, y/n... you're too kind!" *cue you being tackled by both Kamado siblings*

✧ If you're a girl Nezuko braids your hair and if you're a boy Tanjiro teaches you how so you can braid Nezuko's.

✧ She's like a sister to you.

"You know... I love Nezuko!" "Huh!? B-But-" "Oh my... I love you more dumby~"

✧ Shinobu has practically adopted you at this point so she's protective and extra hard on Tanjiro.

✧ He doesn't mind and says it'll help him get to where he wants to be.

✧ You had to stop her from poisoning him more than once.

"I get you don't like him all that much but can you maybe not kill him??" "cAn yoU nOt KiLl HiM- bitch, how about no?" "... I'm telling oyakata-sama." "Hey, no... y/n? NO STOP-"

✧ Overall, you're the couple everyone is jealous of.

Are you guys genuinely enjoying this book?? I need feedback on it because I feel like no one is 😔

Status - unedited
Published - 16/5/20