Didnt know it did that..

They've been snowed in for at least two days now and food isn't even a problem anymore, whenever they need food Alastor sends his shadow out to rob a store and when it comes back, it drops a shit load of food on the counters. Same with drinks. But most of them have resorted to either warm milk, water, hot chocolate, coffee, or tea..and milk shakes.

Even Husk stopped drinking alcohol for the time being and mostly drinks milk shakes or hot chocolate.

Angel sighed, leaning into the couch and allowing his body to relax. He felt himself getting drowsy by the second so he stood up, gathered as many blankets and pillows he could in his arms and went up to room, placing them on his bed and making his bed into a den of warmth. He finally slipped into the so called den and allowed himself to sleep.

That is until Niffty ran in, and started collecting the blankets and pillows, Fat Nuggets trying to stop her by tugging on her skirt but she simply pushed him aside gently with her foot and rushing out before he could explain why he needed them. So he just sat on his bed, feeling tears fill his eyes as he whimpers before crawling under his single fluffy, pink and white blanket, staying in the middle of the bed and crying quietly, Fat Nuggets crawling beside him and nuzzling him as he fell asleep. The blanket wasn't much but it did keep him slightly warm.

(JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW I LOVE TO SLEEP WHILE ITS COLD, SO ID GATHER AS NUCH BLANKETS AS I COULD AND LAY THEM ALL ON MY BED BEFORE CLOSING MY EYES AND SLEEPING. ONE TIME HOWEVER MY FUCKING DAD TOOK THEM ALL AWAY FROM ME AND I JUST SAT IN MY BED CRYING AND SIPPING HOT CHOCOLATE. ALL I HAD WAS A THIN FUCKING BLANKET. 😂)

When he woke up, he walked out of his room and trudged to the bar, sitting on a stool with his head in his arms. Husk tilted his head slightly, "You okay?" He asked.

Since the spider didn't want him to worry he simply looked up, with the fakest smile he could put on, and nodded his head. "Never better, Husker!" He chirped, and Husk lowered his ears a little, not buying it but not wanting to intrude on the spiders personal life. "Ok, well if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here."

Angel smiled softly at that, Husk fixing him a strawberry milkshake and sliding it over to him which he gladly took and drank it while listening to Husk as he told stories of when he was a kid and about the war.

It was only three in the afternoon when they finally departed and Angel went up to his room, laying down and drifting off to sleep before Charlie busted into his room and asked him for help with the broken window. He wasn't in the mood but he agreed to help anyway, however, and it made his instinct to hibernate worse.

As the hours went by, Angel began to drag his feet and occasionally someone would mention to him how tired he looked and that he needed rest but he declined and said he wasn't tired, and that he was perfectly fine.

"Angel, Charlie needs you to...uh.." alastor stopped talking at the sight in front of him. Angel was shivering and trying to sleep at the same time, he was obviously freezing. "Angel?!" He yelled, quickly running over to the spider and picking him up, rushing to his room and dropping him on his bed, helping the spider get under his covers. Then he rushed over to his closet, grabbing out a big, fluffy bright red blanket with another pillow, and dropped the blanket on the spider, placing the pillow under his head. He snapped his fingers, his shadow rushing out of his room before coming back with many more blankets and pillow, helping him put them around the spider before finally sighing in content as the spider stopped shivering.

"How can I be so stupid?! Of course he would overwork, I should've known.." Alastor whispered, his shadow nodding its head in agreement.

When the spider woke up, he glanced around the room before his eyes land on the sleep deer demon who is sleeping in a chair. Angel sits up, stretching slightly and standing up, walking over to Alastors body. He smiled softly at him, kissing his head softly before picking him up and placing him on the bed, pulling the covers over him then leaving.