OhMyGod...

Angels PoV
I sigh, looking up from my phone and staring at the fire place, hearing my stomach growl.

In a second, Charlie is by my side, asking me what I want for lunch. "Uhh..thanks pumpkin, but I ain't hungry." I say, and she narrows her eyes at me. "I'm tellin' the truth!" She puts her hands on her hips, leaning forward and staring me in the eyes.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Ya got me, pumpkin! I'm hungry." I yell, laughing as she points a finger at me and yells, "I KNEW IT!!!"

So I get up, walking with Charlie to the kitchen, Razzle and Dazzle following close behind as we enter the familiar room with tile floors, counters and two stoves and two ovens.

"Alright so, I'm going to make everyone...hmmm...how 'bout Alfredo?" She says, and I nod my head "you'll need a hand, or...more" I say as I grab every ingredient from cabinets and the fridge with all my arms.

Alastors PoV
I don't like this feeling. LOVE. I hate it, no I despise it! And I hate that I feel it towards that spider.

My shadow, Who I call Sin La Luz, slithers towards me, yanking me off my feet and grabbing out an outfit for me to wear. It's a red sweater with black pajama pants.

"I'm supposed to be fashionable. Not..cozy." I say sternly, Sin La Luz shaking its head and throwing the outfit toward me making me catch it in my arms, looking at him and rolling my eyes before stripping my suit and putting it on. But not before running my hands across my abs (I KNOW I KNOW HES LIKE A SKELETON COVERED IN SKIN BUT HES FUCKING HOT.)

After getting dressed, I walk out of my room, Sin La Luz following behind me before quickly attaching itself back to me.

Once I'm down their a delicious smell hits my nose, making my mouth water slightly before walking quickly to the kitchen doorway, watching as Charlie and Angel sing as they cook something that smells so gooood!

"Put your head on my shoulder~" he whispers and they laugh softly before continuing to cook.

I smile and lean on the doorway, watching as they finish up and by the looks of it, it's Alfredo.

"Oh! Alastor, can you summon everyone?" Angel asks, I nod my head and snap my fingers, everyone appearing in the kitchen.

"JESUS-" "WHAT." "HOW" "WHY?!" "AGAIN?!!" "YOU MOTHERFU-"

They stop talking as they get a whiff of the food and immediately they all run to the dining room, rushing to get into a chair as I pass out some forks and napkins, Angel passing out bowls of Alfredo.

Everyone digging in as soon as they get their own as I sit down, Angel setting one in front of me and Charlie.

I pick up my fork and take a bite, humming in delight at the taste before scooping more and more in my mouth.

Niffty's is the first to speak up, "So hows everyone's day so far? Oh and this is delicious, Angel."

"Mine has been swell! Except the fact that we've snowed in for a while now..but hey! More hot cocoa and bonding time!" Charlie chirps, Vaggie smiling softly at her girlfriend.

"Thanks Nif, and we'll mine has been okay. Just bored." Angel says, chewing on some noodles before Vaggie saying, "Don't talk with your mouth open, Angel."

"Eh, I've been a sleep all day." Husk grunts, Niffty perking up and yelling, "HE PURRS WHEN YOU RUB BEHIND HIS EARS!"

Husk goes red at that and while everyone is laughing hard he yells, "I DO NOT!"

"You sure? I'm pretty sure I heard ya purrin'!" "SHUT UP NIFFTY!"

She laughs at that, everyone finally settling down and finishing eating before putting their dishes in the dishwasher and walking into the living room or to their own rooms.