𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Scarlet POV

I woke up to someone nudging me and saying my name. I shifted around and noticed that we were still on the plane. I looked over at Symere, who seemed to be trying to get my attention.

"You've been sleeping for 4 hours and I'm bored so wake up and talk to me." He said with a small smile. I rolled my eyes. "You really woke me up because you were bOrEd?" He nodded. I sighed and took off my hat. "What do you want to talk about then?" He thought for a bit before replying. "Tell me about yourself. I know literally nothing about you."

"Umm, well my name is Scarlet. I am 17. I like to skate and I hate tight clothing. That's really about it. I'm pretty boring." He laughed. "What kind of music do you listen to?" I thought for a second. "I mainly listen to people like Green Day, The Fray, Three Days Grace, Blink-182, Everything But the Girl, etc. Oh! And sometimes I listen to The Weeknd. What about you?" Symere seemed intrigued. "Have you ever heard of Lil Uzi Vert?" I shook my head no. "I don't listen to much rap." He chuckled a bit and pulled out his phone and his AirPods. "Here." He handed me one of the AirPods and I placed it in my ear. He went into YouTube and clicked on a song called XO Tour Llif3. A video started to play and soon Symere's face showed on the screen. My eyes widened a bit as I looked at him. "You make music?" He nodded and redirected me towards the video. I watched the video and listened to the song.

"I don't really care if you cryyyyy,
On the real you should've never liedddd,
Should've saw the way she looked me in my eye!"

The video ended after a few minutes and I was in awe. I was in love with the visuals and the way his voice sounded on the beat was so perfect. "That was fucking sick bruh. I've never heard anything like that!" He laughed at how amazed I was. "Do you want to listen to more?" I rapidly nodded my head. The whole rest of the plane ride, I listened to all of his albums and singles while Symere just watched my reactions with an amused look. I clicked on a video titled "Money Longer"

The video starts playing and I quickly look over at Symere. "I've heard this song before! I didn't know this was you!" He chuckled. I saw him all lovey dovey with a pink haired girl and awed to myself. "So cuteee!" I muttered. Symere's smile faded a bit but came back as he seemed to have remembered something.

I clicked on a song named "You Was Right"

I smiled as the video played. "You look really good in this video Sy! I dig the pink dreads." He chuckled and nodded. I kept watching and saw the pink haired girl again. I paused the video and pointed to her. "Is that your girlfriend?" He frowned a bit and shook his head no. "That's Brittany. She's my ex."
Damn. Now I kind of feel bad for asking. "Oh. I'm sorry. Y'all were so cute though." He nodded and continued frowning.

I put his phone down and reached over to give him a hug. He seemed taken back by my sudden action, but he gave in and hugged me back. We stayed like this for a few minutes before we pulled away. I stared into his brown eyes and kind of got lost in them. He seemed to be getting lost into my light blue-ish grey eyes as well. He chuckled a bit and I looked back down at his phone. I continue to listen to his music.

I'm almost finished with Luv Is Rage 2. I'm listening to a song that goes,

"No one wants to die alone,
They don't wanna miss the show,
It's funny, time missed us both,
We all got time where we will go,
Seems to be over"

I look down at the phone and see it's titled "Malfunction". This one is one of my favorites by far. I turn to Symere who was looking out the window. "I really like this one." He quickly looks over at me. "Which one?" I point down to the screen. He smiles and looks over at me. "Thank you." I nod my head. The song soon ended and I took out the AirPod. I hand it to him along with his phone.

———————————————————————————

The plane landed and Symere and I started to gather our stuff. We got off the plane and headed over to the area where our bags would be. After a few minutes, we found our luggage and talked a bit as we made it out of the airport. Once we got outside, we saw two big security guards next to a nice black limousine. I looked over at Symere with wide eyes and he just chuckled.

"Oh so you big ballin?" He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "I guess." We got into the limo and the driver sped off. It was about a 2 and a half hour drive to Symere's house. Once we got there, it was a huge ass mansion. By this point, I'm not surprised but I'm still extremely impressed. He gave me a tour around the house which was pretty useless considering how big it was. He led me to one of the longer hallways near the front. We stopped near the end of the hallway and he pointed to a door on the right. "This will be your room. My room is at the end of the hallway." He said, pointing to the double doors at the very end.

I nodded and opened my door. I gasped once I saw the size of my room. This shit was about the size of my house back in Pennsylvania. "Woah.." I muttered, looking around the room. I could hear Symere chuckle behind me. "We can go get decorations tomorrow. This was one of the guest rooms so it's pretty bland." I turned around and hugged him. "What's this for?" He asked, hugging me back. "Thank you for taking me in and looking out for my mom and I." I backed away and he smiled. "It's nothing. Anything for you and Marie." He said as he walked out of the room.

I drug my suitcases towards the corner of the room, so they would be out of the way. By now it was around 9 pm and I was tired as fuckkkkkkkk. I took off my shoes and my hat, sitting them down on the dresser. I turned off the lights and got under the covers. Symere peeped his head into the room. "You going to sleep?" I nodded, but realized he couldn't see me in the dark. I muttered a small "yeah." He was silent for a second. "Aight. Goodnight. We'll go get you a new phone and all type of shit tomorrow." He left out the room before I could respond. I turned over onto my other side and slowly drifted off to sleep.

1203 words🥴
NOT EDITED
Don't forget to vote🌟
Sorry for taking forever to update☹️