Scandalous Outfit prank

Y/n pov

"Hey yall it's ya favorite bitch y/n here back wit another YouTube video and as you can see jabez isn't wit me right now so you already know wtf bout to go on" I said " prank time on jabez😭" I added "so today we are prankin jabez wit the scandalous outfit prank." I said "And I'm finna be wearing this outfit right here *shows the outfit to the camera*
Outfit:

"So before I even picked up the camera I told jabez that I was finna go out wit my friends but I'm not really goin out wit my friends it was just so he wouldn't think I was jus wearing this outfit for fun and right now he's downstairs in the backy...

"So before I even picked up the camera I told jabez that I was finna go out wit my friends but I'm not really goin out wit my friends it was just so he wouldn't think I was jus wearing this outfit for fun and right now he's downstairs in the backyard making a YouTube video for the 4k1k YouTube channel wit don,tommy,and Dre.I only decided to do this prank today because it's just perfect timing like I got enough time to get this whole thing to work out.But right now I'm kinda wasting the time I have by talking too much so imma just get wit it already" I said turning the camera off.

After like 30 min I finally got dressed into the outfit and set up the camera to get ready for the prank.

"So I set up the camera and right now I'm whispering because jabez is downstairs in the living room and I'm bouta tell him to come upstairs so he can help me pick out my shoes.And I already did my makeup and everything so all I need is my shoes." I said

*5 min later*

"So I just texted jabez and told him to come upstairs to help me pick out my shoes and he should be up here any minute now" I said "he's coming right now" I mouthed to the camera.
I ran away from the camera so that I wouldn't get caught.
"Why do you need help lookin for shoes" jabez asked me walking in the room on his phone.He hasn't looked up from his phone yet so he didn't see what I was wearin. "Because I'm goin out wit my friends remember" I said lookin at him waitin for him to get off of his damn phone. "Oh yea I forgot" he said finally lookin up at me "I didn't see him look up at me because I was lookin at myself in the mirror.I finally looked at him after I was done lookin at how thick I was in the mirror and he was jus starin at me like I was stupid. "Why you lookin at me like that" I said laughing a little.

"Nigga where the fuck you think you goin wit that shit on" he asked me wit a mug on his face. "I told you I'm finna go out wit my friends" I said trying not to laugh at how serious he was. "Why that fit out of everythin you got in yo closet" he said "cus bae dis cute as hell fuck you mean" I said lookin at myself in the mirror once again. "It is But yo titties bout to fall out,like they really hangin out" he said trying to fix my top. "Bae stop" I said moving his hands. "No you ain't going no where wit that shit on fuck I look like" he said gettin mad. "Jay why you gettin mad for bruh it's not dat serious" I said sittin down on the bed.

He walked to the bed and stood next to it "this is screamin I'm single right here" he said pointin to my fit. "Ion really tell you what to wear but dis is not it" he said shakin his head. "Why cus I look sexy in it" I said jokin around. "No because you're half naked" he said. "Everybody knows who I am,everybody knows that I'm wit you" I said "Y/n I'm not worried abt that cus i know niggas know what's mine and mine only but you showing too much and then niggas most likely gon think we broke up or some shit" he said "Like why you even dressin like that for ya friends you don't even dress like that for me the fuck" he added "don't say that babe because I don't have to dress for you" I said.