I dont wanna kiss you prank on girlfriend

Jabez pov

"What's goodie what's goodie what's poppin it's ya boy jabez BACK wit another video but it's not just no regular video , it's a prank on ya girl y/n , bro today this is some light work, this is somethin light ." I said talking to the camera . "Y'all already know how y/n is ,y/n is very clingy , y/n is a very clingy girl" I said
"y/n is probably not finna accept what I'm bouta do to her you know what I'm sayin, basically , I'm not gonna kiss her , I don't want a kiss , you know" I said .

"So basically what imma do is imma start some stuff and then imma just not finish it you know what I'm sayin" I said "and since she's pregnant you already know how pregnant females is" I said laughing . "So hopefully she bite the bait like I want her to, so right now y/n is up stairs and she just got her hair done so she just feel like she just slayin, slayin ." I said laughing again .

"But babygirl lookin good today, y'all already know what I'm sayin she lookin all good so make sure y'all like the video and subscribe to the channel , press that notification bell man , lets get straight to this video" I said "ya dig you know what I'm sayin let's go" I said holding up the gang sign 🤟🏽 then covering the camera (not them other gang signs 🤦🏽‍♀️😭) .

I set up the camera where she can't see it and I got straight into the prank . I opened the fridge and just looked inside and then looked at the camera dancing . I closed the fridge and kept dancing . I heard y/n coming down the stairs so I just acted like I spilled something and was cleaning it.

"Whatchu doing bae" y/n said as she walked down the last step . I looked up "hm" I said actin like I didn't hear her "whatchu doing" she said again coming into the kitchen "cleaning up" I said "whatchu eating" she asked "I was eating some cherrys" I said and stopped cleaning . "Snack , snack, snack, snack , snack, snack , snack , snack , snack , snack" she said dancing and walking into the pantry. I just stared at her cus she's so weird.

"I'm really hungry" I said opening the fridge "me too , that cereal you had earlier was good tho" she said "yea I know" I said "but Imma go fix me a bowl just in case you decide to go out and eat somewhere, imma be a ugly fat motha fucker" she said "omg" I said stretching "you think I been eating enough, you think I'm cute" she asked me "nope" I said walking in the pantry referring to her being cute but obviously I was joking around.

"You think I'm beautiful" she asked me "huh bae, you think I'm beautiful" she asked me again while she stood in the door way of the pantry and sitting on the island posing. "Um , maybe" I said still in the pantry . "You like my hair" she said putting her head back and swinging her hair a lil as she got off of the island. I walked out the pantry and then she just started twerking on me with that fat ass.

"Twerk twerk twerk twerk" she said and repeated it again still twerking on me. I just stood there and did nothin as she was just twerking me and then I just humped her as she was twerking on me . She looked back "why you look like dat" she said chuckling because I was making faces while jumping her "hm" I said still eating my cherry from before. "Why you lookin like that" she said again lifting up my arm and putting it around her shoulders . "Cus I can" I said "gimme a kiss bae" she said and I gave her some kisses on her lips and on her cheek . She let go of my arm and then hugged me from behind .

"Bro what is you doing" I said pushing her off me lightly . "What" she said semi-yelling and started smiling and put her arms around my neck. I took her arms off from around my neck and walked away from her but not too far . She then started putting her hands around my neck again and tried lifting herself up for me to hold her but I didn't let her . "I look cute" she said "what you wanna eat" I asked her "what do you wanna eat" she asked me "food" I said "what type of food" she said smiling and walking closer to me "what type of food do you wanna eat" I asked her instead .