Ignoring my boyfriend for 24 hours prank

Y/n pov

"hey gangg" i said waving to the camera and smiling. "So its prank time" i said "okay so as you can see im outside and im walking to my car. But me and Jabez are about to go to the store real quick cus he wanted to go and i asked him if he can take my pictures and he's acting like he's too busy to take my pictures so now is the perfect opportunity to prank him with the ignoring my boyfriend for 24 hours prank that i see everybody on youtube doing. And since he didn't want to take my pictures im lowkey kinda mad at him right now and this is like the perfect time to ignore him and everything" i said.

I got in the car and then continued talking. "So like i said we going to the store real quick and when we get back hopefully i have to to set the camera up.

*an hour later*

The camera is all set up in the house and he just asked me a question but im obviously ignoring him 😌. "huh" he said as i walked in the bathroom. He looked at me in the mirror as he came in the bathroom. "You don't hear me talkin to you" he said. "Y/n im talkin to you" he said scratching his neck while smiling. I looked at him and then he started kissing all up on my neck while hugging me.

He was still kissin all up on me while we both landed on the bed. "Why yo face so stale bruh you look like a lizard" he said laughing while still huggin all up on me. I tried getting up while he was still huggin on me and I succeeded but then he still had his hands on my waist. I tugged on his arms trying to take them off while looking at him with a straight face and his hands were still on my waist.

I tried flicking him but he moved his head. I still tried pulling his hands off. I hit him and flicked him again and he flicked me back. I tried moving to a different spot but he still kept his hands on my waist. He was smiling the whole time. I grabbed my perfume and tired getting away but failed. I started hitting him with the perfume bottle. "What are you doing, what- what is that, what is that" he said while i hit him.

"What is that supposed to do tho" he said while i kept on hitting him with the perfume bottle. "What is that supposed to do" he said smiling. I hit him on his butt with the perfume bottle too. "What is that supposed to do" he said again. "Why you not sayin nothin out ya mouth mama" he said still smiling trying to grab the perfume bottle from me. "Why you not talking pretty face" he said.

He finally let go and i went in the bathroom again getting out my straightener. "You not gon say nothin, bro why you not sayin nothin to me come on okay okay its over okay okay okay okay" he said trying to grab the straightener from me. "Stoppp talk bruh say somethin" he said putting my arms around his shoulder. He started kissing my neck again. "Im gonna come back and get you later" he said trying to hug me. He was finna go somewhere. I tried walking out the bathroom while his arms were still around me and turned off the light. "Say somethinggg" he said and i just looked at him.

"Come on" he said kissing my neck and then looking at me. I just looked at him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. He was hugging my waist and smiling at me. "You don't know how to talk no more" he said as i looked at the wall. "you- you don't know how to talk no more" he said shaking his head. I just kept staring at him while he talked to me. He tried giving me a kiss on the cheek again but i moved away. Well at least tried but he pulled me back.

"Come on ma please" he said as i tried walking away. "You not gon say nothing bruh" he said. "You just gon stare at me while i speak to you" he said with his hands on my waist. I continued staring at him. I lowkey wanted to kiss him but ion wanna break out of character😭. I started smiling a little but quickly put a straight face back on. "You wanna take pictures with me and shit or you still not gon talk to me" he said looking at me while his arms were around my waist still. "Hmm" he said as i stared at him. He tried kissin my neck again but i pulled away. "Hmm" he said again while trying to kiss me but i put my hand in his face.

I tired moving away. "What you doin" he said standing in front of me. "What are you doin" he said and i just slapped my thighs giving him a look. "You can't talk what is you sayin" he said "you cant say anything" he said putting his hands in the air. I tried moving around him "bruh" he said putting his hands on my waist while pushing me a little so i couldn't move around him. He started mimicking me and i tried walking away again.

A few moments later we were in the car and i was recording holding the camera. I looked at my self in the camera. The roads was a little bumpy. "Why is you not sayin nothin you lowkey getting me mad" he said while driving.
"See ion understand you bruh" he said. "Ion understand you bruh, ion understand why you do these lil pranks" he said getting out his money while we were parked in front of this store. "That shii not even funny" he said.

(Lets just pretend its been 24 hours already😭)

We were home and i decided to end the prank cus i felt bad and i wanted to kidd all up on my husband. "bae" i said "Now you wanna fucking talk, fuck out my face" he said rolling his eyes at me. "nigga stfu cus i asked yo ass if you could take my pictures and yo ass was being rude asf so i decided to prank you. Don't try it" i said and then i  went to him and kissed him all on him face. "Yo ass is annoying as hell bro" he said. "Shut up you is too and you more annoying then me" i said pointing the camera at him. I got on his lap and laid my head on his chest. I did the outro and ended the video.

"bebe you mad at me" i said kissing his cheek. He was scrolling on instagram and then i took his phone shutting it off and cuddled him. He just stared at me and i stared back. "Boo tf" i said. He rolled his eyes. And i just laughed. "BAE IM SORRYYYY" i said grabbing his face giving him a long kiss. "Ill make it up to you" i said smiling. "Yes tf you will" he said grabbing my ass. "You want a lil suck sucky" i asked smirking at him. His lil friend got all happy while i sat on his lap. "We both getting pleased today" he said happy.

And you know what happened... 😏

Please vote :))
Sorry for any mistakes 🤍'

Word count: 1277