Truth Or Dare

LEVY'S P.O.V
We all sat in a circle, "so what do you guys want to do now?" Lucy asked looking around.

"Why don't we play a game?" Mira suggested with a smirk across her face. I was kind of afraid what she was thinking of.

"What game?" Natsu and Gray both said at the same time, "hey I asked first flame brain!" Gray shouted at Natsu.

"No I did ice princess!!" Natsu shouted back as Erza punched them both in the head.

"Anyways what type of game?" Lucy asked this time, Mira had a starry look in her eyes.

"I think we should play truth or dare" Mira said smiling, everyone have out groans then Mira shot them all a death glare.

"Yes! Truth or dare sounds great" Natsu and Gray both said nodding their heads.

"Ok who will go first though?" I asked as Mira pointed over to Lucy. "Lucy truth or dare?" She asked.

"I guess truth.." Lucy said hesitant, "I'll be nice on this one at least, is your crush here right now?" Mira smiled.

"Ummm..yeah he is" Lucy said while blushing a bit, "alright your go Lucy ask someone" Mira smirked.

"Alright Gray truth or dare?" Lucy turned over to Gray who was sitting beside Juvia.

"Dare, truth is for girls" Gray stated as he crossed his arms. "I dare you to kiss Juvia" Lucy smirked as Gray stared at her in shock.

Juvia suddenly had hearts in her eyes and stuck out her lips. Gray blushed a bit and quickly grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"You didn't say where" Gray still was blushing a little bit and Mira had a frown on her face.

"Truth or dare flame brain?" Gray asked glaring at Natsu. "I pick dare and who ya calling flame brain ice queen" Natsu yelled.

Erza hit them both in the head again, " fine I dare you to run around the beach like the moron you are and yelling that I'm the best" Gray said.

Natsu glared at Gray but did like he was told and later sat down with the others. Eventually it got back to Amira's turn to ask someone.

"Gajeel truth or dare?" Mira asked him with a smirk across her face, it was a little scary.

"Dare" Gajeel sat back wondering what she was going to dare him. "I dare you and Levy to share a pocky stick together and you must finish it!!!" Mira said.

I started to blush a deep red, I looked down to the ground. Mira then put one end of the pocky stick into Gajeel's mouth.

"Alright Levy now grab the other end with your mouth" Mira smirked evilly. I hesitantly grabbed the other end with my mouth.

I looked over to Gajeel and blushes even more if possible 'oh my gosh I'm so close to his face!' I thought.

"Alright go!" Mira shouted as I bit down into the pocky stick, I ate it slowly and so did Gajeel.

Soon enough our lips were about a few centimeters apart, I felt as our faces were about to touch.

I then quickly pulled away before our lips could meet, "I c-can't...." I stuttered while bright red, Gajeel then finished the pocky stick.

I could also see he had a hint of pink in his cheeks, Mira frowned unhappy about that.

"I think that's enough with that game" Mira stated, "and it is getting late, let's all head home". Everyone nodded in agreement and gathered their things.