The Date

LEVY'S P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, then I quickly realized I have a date with Gajeel today!

I got up and started looking for something to wear, I needed help so I started dialling in Lu-Chan's number.

"Hello...?" He blonde asked, "Hey Lu-Chan I need help finding something to wear... could you come over and help me?".

"Alright I'll be over in 5 minutes" Lucy said as she hung up.

5 MINUTES LATER....

I heard a knock on the door and I answered, it was Lucy my best friend. She walked in and we both headed inside my room.

"So why do you need to pick out an outfit anyway?" Lucy questioned as I started to blush.

"Well I'm sort of going on a date with Gajeel.." I blushed a dark crimson as Lucy had a smirk across her face.

"Ohhhh I see you lllliiiiiiiiiiiikkkkeeee him" She said as she rolled her tongue. "NO I DONT!" I shouted back at Lucy.

"Just help me pick out an outfit" I said in a slightly annoyed voice. "Alright alright" she responded with.

Lucy then pulled out a dress, "try this on" she handed it over to me as I wen and changed into it.

It was a mint green summer dress that went down to my mid thigh. It had short sleeves with an open back, it also had a small light brown belt around my stomach.

I also put on silver flats which had some sparkles on them, I twirled around examining my outfit.

"It's perfect" I smiled happily and quickly hugged Lucy.

I look at the time, "Gajeel should be here soon to pick me up" I stated. "Oh? So what are you two doing?" Lucy questioned.

"Not su-" Levy then was cut off by knocking on the door, she went to answer and it was Gajeel.
GAJEEL'S P.O.V

I stood at the door when the Shrimp answered, I looked at her 'she looks so beautiful' I thought and started to blush a little.

"Have fun you two" Bunny-girl then came up beside the bluenette with a smirk on her face.

Then Shrimp and I both left her place and started walking. It was silent for a while.

"You look nice..." I said with a little pink in my cheeks trying to break the silence.

"Thanks Gajeel" I looked over and the Shrimp was smiling at me.

"So what do ya want to do?" I asked Levy since we didn't really make any actual plans.

"Hmmm how about we go to a cafe" She suggested as I nodded, we both head into town and entered a cafe which seemed pretty decent.

We sat down as a waiter gave us our menus, we examined them as he comes back.

"Hello what could I get for drinks?" the waiter asked the both of us as we ordered, I noticed he winked a bit at Levy which made me mad.

"This is a pretty nice place" Levy said as she looked around smiling, oh god she was just so cute!

"Yeah..." I answered with looking at her and still not taking my eyes off of her. The waiter came back and gave us our drinks.

Levy looked up at the waiter, "thanks" she said with a smile as he then gave her a smile and put his hand onto hers.

"Anything for a beautiful woman such as yourself" He responded with, this made me pissed.

"Oh uhh thanks for the compliment" I saw as Levy blushed a little, the waiter then started getting closer to Levy, I couldn't take it.

I then stood up and walked out of the cafe, I stood outside by myself.

LEVY'S P.O.V
Gajeel suddenly walked out of the cafe, he seemed really upset. "Sorry but I have to go see if my friend is alright" I quickly get out of my seat to go out and see Gajeel who stood angrily outside the cafe.

Gajeel turned to see me then he had his head down, "shouldn't you be in there with your 'boyfriend' there" Gajeel growled as he said that.

"What's wrong with you? You just suddenly barged out of the cafe" I said a bit concerned.

"I don't know I just couldn't stand that guy flirting with you" Gajeel replied as I started blushing a little.

Was Gajeel jealous? No...why would he be jealous if a guy was flirting on me. It's not like he likes me or anything.. or does he?

" I see...let's just go to the park instead" I suggested as Gajeel stopped pouting. "Alright" he said, we both walked to the park.

Once we got there we both sat underneath a big oat tree and talked the whole time. It was fun being with Gajeel like this.

Then it was getting dark out, so we both started heading back home. We arrived at my house and stopped.

"I had a wonderful time with you today Gajeel" I smiled up at the dark haired boy.

"Same here Shrimp" he smirked, then I suddenly felt two large arms wrap around me, I smiled as he hugged me and I wrapped my small arms around him.

Without thinking I got up onto my tippy toes and planted a kiss on his cheek, "Goodnight Gajeel".

"Goodnight Shrimp" after I headed inside and flopped onto my bed and realized what I just did.