Feelings

GAJEEL'S P.O.V
I sat down on the couch as Rogue was playing with Frosh and Pantherlily. Just yesterday I saw that guy with the bluenette...

I still can't get over the fact that she has moved on to him now...it hurts a lot....wait why should it bother me? She can do whatever she wants.

My sister Rin then came and sat down beside me, "what's the matter Gajeel?" She asked with little concern in her voice.

"None of your business" I cross my arms and look away, she then grabs my ear and digs into it with her nails.

"Tell me!" She shouted, "alright alright, just let me go!" She then let go of my ear as I held it in pain afterwards.

"It's about a girl.." I say looking down thinking of Shrimp again. "Ohhh Gajeel had a crush, eh?" Rin then gave me a weird smirk.

"Oh shut up!" I yell over to her, she then giggles at me. "It's pretty obvious that you do though" She responded with.

"So what if I do? Doesn't matter too much anymore.." I said quietly with my head down.

"So what happened with you and this girl?" She asked looking at me. "Well she sort of kissed me then confessed to me a few days ago....." I said as a slight blush appeared on my face.

"Awww Gajeel is getting all embarrassed!" She shouted out loud. "I am not!!!!" I said angrily.

"So I don't see the problem there.." Rin said a little confused. "Well just yesterday I saw her with another guy...and they kissed" I said with a little hurt in my voice.

"I'm going to kill that bitch! That little skank! How dare she hurt my little brother!" Rin said pissed off after what I have told her.

"Don't lay a finger on Levy!" I said, I didn't want Levy to get hurt at all. "Levy eh? It will be a lot easier to find her now that I know her name" Rin smirked evilly.

"Don't you dare...." I said in a pissed off voice. "You must really care for her, even though she broke your heart" Rin commented.

"Yeah I guess I do..." I said without noticing, but I really did care about the Shrimp...

"Like I said it doesn't matter anymore since she is with that other guy" I then got up from the couch and grabbed my jacket and quickly put it on.

"I'll be out for a little bit alright" I said as I went out the door and closed it behind me.

LEVY'S P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch with my new boyfriend Damien, we just decided we would hang out for the last day of spring break till school started up again.

Damien was very sweet to me all the time, I really like it but I feel a little bit uneasy....but I just had to move on..

"You alright babe?" Damien asked a little concerned for me. "Yes just thinking" I smiled then kissed him on the cheek.

He then smiled and hugged me, "I'm so happy I finally got the courage to ask you out" I smiled back at him blushing a little.

"It will be a little different at school now" I commented as he nodded, "I can't wait to introduce you to all my friends"I said with a smile.

"Yeah I can't wait to meet them" He smiled at me. "They are a bit crazy though so yeah...." I warned him.

"They are your friends so I think they should be good" He said making me feel a little better.

I do wonder how everyone will react since they were saying stuff about Gajeel and I.....I'm a little scared of the reactions we will get.