Sleepless

Nightmares POV

I'm sitting across from Springtrap on a table in the main room and he's been drawing for most of the night and I can plainly see he's tired but he's not admitting it, just saying things like 'no I'm not' or 'so', he's not gunna last much longer though, I can tell. Little nudge might help. I walk around the table and sit beside him. "So, why don't you wanna sleep?" I ask him and he sighs. "Because I'm to busy thinking about stuff and drawing helps keep me awake and before you ask, no I'm not telling you what stuff" he replys, damn he's stubborn, then without asking I lift him up by his hips and put him on my lap. "W-what are you doing?" He questions, I smile when I see him blush, and wrap my arms around his stomach. "I'm gunna make you fall asleep" I say and he yawns while relaxing into my fur a bit. "If your not gunna let me go, let me get comfy" he laughs and I unfold my arms.

He shifts round for a while and I don't think he can get comfortable here so I pick him up bridal style and walk to the spare guest room. Once we're in I lay him on the bed under the covers and get in next to him. "Now can you get comfortable?" I ask and he nods. "Mhmm" Spring closes his eyes and soon I hear soft snoring from him. I look over at him and see he's hugging his arms to his chest; he must be cold or something so I pull him closer and put one hand under his head and the other around his waist, suddenly he snuggles up against my chest and buries his face in my fur. "Love you" I say quietly and kiss the top of his head.

First one done 👌😎