The Club - Part 1

(This one contains swearing and heads up it's not a short story really)

Third person POV

Shadow freddy walks into the front room where Springtrap is with his phone in hand. "Hey, dillweed wanna go to a new club tonight?" He asks while leaning against the wall. "Umm... not really" Springtrap replies looking at him, sitting on the couch in his pajamas watching TV. "C'mon dude, don't be a chicken" he says rudely with a smirk. "I'm not, I just don't fancy going out tonight and don't you have 'cooler' friends to go out with?" Spring states getting annoyed at his apartment-mate. "I'm not gonna shut up until you agree to come" he says grinning, Spring sighs. "Fine but I'm inviting Freddy n' Foxy, they're free tonight" Shadow freddy turns and walks to his room. "Sure, go and get changed were leavin' at 9 so about 15 minutes and don't worry I'm driving us there!" Spring turns his head to say something to him but Shadow already went. "Damn it". Spring walks into his room and sees his blue jeans, red short sleeved top and black sleeved gray base jacket on the floor, might as well use 'em before I have to go in the shower again.

(Time skip to the club)

Shadow Freddy goes straight in while Spring waits for his friends to park up, when they do they walk to Spring and high five him. "Hi, how you bin?" Freddy asks, standing with his hands in his pockets. "Great, apart from my apartment-mate" he replys and smiles kinda sadly. "Yar, he be a bad en" Foxy adds. "Mhm" I say, looking at the floor "C'mon let's get in, gonna try have some fun" I grab their wrists and drag them in and I flatten my ears straight away due to the blasting music. "Ahh, my ears" I hold my ears, walk to the bar and turn to face my friends then smile. "Do whatever".

(There is another... time skip about an hour and a half later)

Springtrap's POV

I look around and see if I can spot any of my friends in the crowd of people eventually I make out Foxy in the crowd walking towards the bar and I knowtes he's holding someone, when they get closer and people move I see Freddy, he must of drank too much or something "Hey Spring, I'll be takin' Freddy home, he be a bit too tipsy, ye be ok wi' this!?" Foxy asks, shouting over the music and people. "Yeah, it's fine Foxy, just be safe!" he nods and starts turning around with Freddy. "We will, say t' Shadow we had a good time and make sure t' get yourself home safely" He shouts, walking to the door with Freddy stumbling beside him . "Yea, see ya!" After a minute I hear Freddy drunkenly yell. "Baaaaaayyyyyyy!" I laugh a little and lean on the bar while they walk out of the door. Once they're out of view I turn around and ask the lady behind the bar for a J2O, I don't drink alcohol; she passes me my drink and I stand upright to drinking it then my phone starts ringing. "Really?" I pick up my phone and look at the screen 'Shadow freddy' then I answer it. "Hey Shadow", "Yo, I'm driving back to our apartment with a lass", "What? H-how am I gonna get back-", "Dude chill get a taxi", "but I-" he then hung up on me "can't..." I put my arm on the bar and rest my head on it, leaning on the bar. 'All the taxi's 'll be booked on a Friday night and even if they weren't I don't have enough money for the drive home'.

I sigh and drink my J2O while continuing to lean on the bar. I hear a whistle from behind me then someone slaps my a$$. "Ahh! H-hey!" I tug my jacket down and whip around to see a [wolf] man smiling down at me in a creepy way, I gulp and lower my ears while shaking slightly. "Hello~, what's a cute little thing like you doing here alone?" he asks while pressing himself closer to me, I cringe when I smell the alcohol in his breath. "I-I'm not" I stutter while clutching my drink. "I don't see anyone with you, where are they?" he asks confused. I quickly look around for someone that looks about my age till I see a group of 4 sitting in a booth. "Their sitting o-over there" I state and nod my head in the group's direction, he looks over at them and then back at me. "The scare crew?" I nod. "Mhm" he pauses for a minute then speaks. "I'm sure they won't mind you going to the bathroom" I think I know what he means and I don't wanna lose my v card right now, especially to him. "No thanks, I just wanna get back to my-" he puts his hands on my waist "Just a quick one, I'll go easy if it's your first time" I wish I had never come here, I shake my head and he starts to look a bit upset. "Fine, if their your friends go sit with 'em!" he commands quite rudely, but I just wanna get away from him so I do as he says. If I get to them, maybe they'll help.

I walk past him and head for the table quite fast, as I get closer to the group they start to look up at me. "Can I help you?" A black bear asks when I reach the table. "C-can I please sit with you?" I ask awkwardly, the bear looks around the table at his friends who all shrug, seeming to not really know what to do. "Sure" he says and moves along for me, I sit next to him and say thanks. We sit in silence for a minute before someone speaks. "Soo... why do you want to sit with us?" A purple bunny asks, then they all look at me waiting for an answer. "Umm... i-is there a guy at the bar staring at me?" He looks at the bar then back at me. "Yeah there was, he looked away when I looked at him" he says and puts on a face that makes me think he knows now. "He was being a creep" The black bear then asks with concern "What'd he do, if you don't mind me asking?" I explain what the guy did to me and how I lied to get out of it but I don't look up to see their reaction, when the black bear starts to talk. "Well... if we're ment to know eachother then hi, I'm Nightmare" he turns to me and puts his hand out, I pause for a couple seconds then I shake it. "I'm Springtrap" I reply, then others introduce themselves as Nightmare Bonnie, Freddy and Foxy. "It's nice to meet you all" I say smiling and my ears lift back up. I tell them why I'm here alone then we chat for a while about other stuff.

To be continued

I don't know what to write next, I was debating it for about a week, then I felt bad because I hadn't updated for a while 👁-👁
But hopefully ideas come rushing to my brain after this o-o
Bye 👋🙂

Ps: Dares are still open ☝️