"Gymnasium"

This was suppose to be a well written story but then I didn't know where i was going with this story. idk i might delete it. or unpublished it and work on it until its "ok".

...

The gym was a place that Gerard never goes. Hints why he a little bit... for lack of a better word chubby. But it didn't matter. He didn't care what other people thought of him. As long as he like himself then it was all good.
And I mean... Gerard still loves himself... if you're catching my drift.

Enough of the writer being weird. Anyway the gym was a place that Gerard never goes. Accept for now. Frank sent him a text earlier

From NoAssHoe: /Gee! I've got this new computer! It's so sick. You've gotta come play Minecraft with me.\

So here he was, standing awkwardly in this labyrinth. There were signs pointing in all different places and hallways fucking every where. He didn't know where to go. He wasn't sure if he was suppose to stand awkwardly in the entrance of the building or go hunting for frank.

To NoAssHoe: /Dude? Where are you?\
Gerard didn't revive an answer, and he waited for 5 whole minutes. That's when he decided to go adventuring.

He turned the right going down the hallway that said "gymnasium" . Frank plays basket ball for the college so he should be in the gym area right?

Wrong.

Gee opened the big metal doors to be met with a huge blue mat on the floor. And many many girls doing flips and shit. Stuff that Gerard couldn't do on his best day.

He walked in not knowing where else to go. At least there were bleachers to sit on.

Gee sat down. Feeling very alone and lost. He checked his phone again. Still no answer. He waited for a while. And by a while I mean 5 more minutes. But as he waited he watched the people on the floor do there thing. They were the gymnastics team... or something.

"5 6 7 8. 1 2 3 4..." the coach counted as she watched her players (can you call them that) start their routines. One female did a back bend totally freaking Gerard out. No one should bend that way.

"Good good. Lindsey I want you to practice that a little bit more." The coach calls out before moving on to the next student.

Gerard watched as the female stood up, planting her feet firmly upon the ground before bending backwards making a perfect arch.

She then stud up and took a few running steps and then did a cool flippy turny thing in the air before land on her feet.

Gerard's mouth became dry. Fuck that was hot. Why was it hot? Gerard didn't know. But god fucking damn all of those flips and bending and... oh shit.

Gerard quickly stud up and began down the few bleachers he climbed 5 minutes ago. Sadly Gerard is a clumsy boi and him and his 200 something body came crashing to the ground. Lucky for him Gerard was use to tripping over himself so he didnt hurt himself on his trip to the hard floor.

He got up. His little short cut down the bleachers gained him unwanted attention.

"Are you ok?" the coach asked from across the gym.

"Y- yeah" Gerard stuttered out before turning toward the doors that brought him to the gym in the first place. Around and headed out of the gym. He walked... awkwardly as if he was trying to hide something.

"Dude" someone called out. It was Frank. He walked up behind Gerard. Wrapping his arm around Gee, Frank exclaimed "I'm so excited!"

"Hey bro" Gerard says glad his friend was here.
They walked out of gym building.
...

597 words