Robin x Nancy : Chapter 5

[ Warning this part includes homophobic slurs , so if that bothers you click out , thank you enjoy 🌈✨🥺]

-The next day-

N. POV .
As I walk into school , I feel as my heart has been smashed into pieces . I could no longer feel anything. I walk down the hall to notice Tammy and Robin kissing and hugging and being all lovey dovey to each other . My heart fills up with pure rage . I walk up to Tammy and slap her in the face .

N. : "Fagg*t , burn in hell " I scream , as I take Tammy's walkman and smash in on the ground .

N. Pov. I can see Robins face , she cannot believe her eyes. I feel guilt but the rage I felt inside could not be contained . I stand there frozen , as Robin shouts " FUCK YOU" . Robin grabs Tammys hand and walks away. Everything starts to fuzz up , what's going on . panic and it all goes black.
I wake up in the nurses office and I can see Principal. Messner and Robin standing over me . My vision starts to get better as I gain enough strength to sit up.

Principal : Nancy and Robin , I will be seeing you in detention after school all week. I better not see any of you showing this kind of behavior in my school ever again . I will be contacting your parents informing them of your bad division making.

N. POV. Ugh , could this day get any worse .

* Nancy walks into detention *

R. POV. As I see Nancy walk in all I can feel is pure hatred towards her. I hated her. I thought she was different . She got me in this mess.
A few minutes later , I get passed a note , it's from Robin . I open it and ..

To be continued.....