🍋 Meeting chat blanc 🍋smut warning

Y/n POV
When I got to school I was doing the usual talking to marinette and Alya .(sorry if I didn't spell good:( )
Y/P (your period/class) with Adrien when I walked in I didn't see him in his usual spot,but I didn't think much of it
Maybe he was running late or he's sick.
                  After school
While walking home I looked up and saw a white suit figure running and jumping on the buildings in my way, when I saw that I started speeding up not knowing who it was and I believe I heard the figure say purrinces I think I am not to sure, when I was at least 5 minutes away from my house I felt something grab my wrist, and when I look in back of me I saw the white figure looking right in my Y/EC (your eye color) eyes and I looked right in his purple eyes. Hello purrinces said the white figure I am chat blanc, you unknowingly said what do u want and regretted the second it came out ,He had pushed u against up a wall and said I want you said chat blanc as U tried to get away he had bite your weak spot as a little moan came out (sorry >~<) as u look up in his eyes u can tell he had lust in his eyes, u had gotten heavy eyes as u surrender to the dream realm (sleep)

                       Hours later
As u woke up u only saw a dark room and u looked down and u were tied up to a bed and in your undergarments (if girl bra & panties / if boy in your boxers)
Before u could have said anything a soft pair of lips attached his to yours as a groan came out of the other person, As he takes off your undergarments a little light shows and u see a bit of him , what u see is his face and his exposed chest. Before u know he was teasing u ( if girl rubbing/if boy pumping :3 XD sorry) as u start moaning from the little pleasure, and being untied from the bed u turn over and push chat blanc under you, So your hovering over him and u go down and starting pumping his hard d* (sorry >~<) As he starts moaning so easily unknowingly you start getting lust in your eyes , no t-teasing baby chat blanc says . As u heard u put his hard member in your mouth and start going up and down as he starts moaning and pre cum already on your mouth (sorry) u can't have all the fun chat blanc says as he pushes u under him and separates your legs apart and he's in the middle of u , and u look and sees he pushes inside of u his member and the feeling of pain hits u hard he looks at u and can tell , what's wrong baby he says I was still a virgin * as u look away from him, oh he says we can stop he says u say no and to continue its to late now , as he heard he starting pushing in and out of you, as moans start coming out of your mouth and groaning and growling from him as u feel he starts twitching and u knowing what it is u say pull out!!
As he knows to and pulled out in the right time and flops on your side and you start to cuddle with him as your eyes get heavy u let the dream realm take over as your head rests on his exposed chest.

Hope u all enjoyed this first smut in chat blanc x reader :3
🍋 = smut
♥️ = imagine

629 words :3