🍋𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝🍋

Chat/Adrien has been flirting with you and teasing you a lot.And you have had enough ,so you called your best friend over b/n (best friend name) she had given you a book of quotes and sentences you can say to get him flustered and everything. You turn to the first page and and start reading.
                      Finished reading
You go to the kitchen where he is preparing some food for you guys, when he saw you he grabbed you and his hands around your waist,you wanted to tease him so you moaned.
                                 Y/n  P.O.V
I had moaned at the sudden touch of him,ahh~
Y-y/n Adrien blushes f-fuck daddy your hard already you say,as you can tell adrien is getting warm.Adrien is dinner ready yet? You pretend to act like nothing happened.)Adrien gets frustrated and pins you up a wall.Listen here baby you can't be doing that with me or.... he whisperes in your ear softly,...you will get a punishment.You blush at his remark.You get a idea in your head,you know you will get a punishment or worser, but right now you want to be the dominant one in the relationship.I had bit his soft spot on his collarbone,Adrien let's out a small groan.thats it Adrien says, b-but I didn't do anything wrong,says y/n,you look up at him with puppy dog eyes. You felt a sudden force on your wrists so you look down and saw he was dragging u up to the bedroom.

Y/n P.O.V
He was little forceful,and being dominant, which I didn't like at all. So I had pushed him on to the bed and started taking off his pants. Once I successfully took them off I started palming him though his boxers.As he let some groans escape his mouth,just motivated me to take off his boxers and start sucking on his dick.he was already hard even with me sucking on him. By a few minutes he wanted more I could tell by his eyes ,and wouldn't be able to fight back.He had pushed me under him as started going down.You like teasing baby? Well apparently you do so why not give you a little lesson to not tease..daddy Adrien said.Adrien took off your clothes and started teasing you weakest points.he then got impatient and inserted his dick inside you,As moans took over the room,he started going faster and deeper in you.You like that baby?HUH! Y-yes daddy y/n weakly said.He grabbes your chin to look up at him,What did you say, say it louder for daddy,As he harshly pounds in to you at a inhuman speed.I F-FUCKING LOVE IT D-DADDY, You screamed as moans start coming out of both of you,after a bit you where already getting to your limit,D-daddy I-I am g-going to c-cu-cum, m-me to,as Adrien says as you released on to his dick and he released inside you.As he flops to your side and wraps his arms around your waist.Never tease me again baby,or the same thing is going to happen.

OwO this is author-Kun I hope you like the story even if I find it really bad well is this chapter okay? I tried for 3 days to come up with something I was doing this in pieces so it took awhile to finish it but it came out.So ya I hope you like this chapter,plz considering checking out my shoto todoroki x reader,so ya that's all bye bye XD

Word count-611