CHAPTER 6

DAHYUN'S POV

*One message received*

From : Yoo Nayeon

"Dahyunnie! Me and Jeong are going out. I cooked dinner for you and even made an extra if ever Chaeyoung decided to pop out of nowhere again. We'll bring you something home too."

--

To : Yoo Nayeon

"Unnie thank you! I'll ask her in advance so we won't be surprised. Enjoy your date! See you later."

--

I guess I have the whole place for my own tonight. At times like this, I miss Eomma and Appa but living with the Yoo's has always been fun.

JH : "Dahyun-ah not going home yet?"

DH : "Not yet unnie, those two are out on a date. I have time  so I'll do the night check before I leave."

JH : "I can't believe those two are still married hahaha, every time they fight I always thought that there going to have a divorce. Isn't it crazy living with them? I knew them all my life."

DH : "Hahaha it is. They always have catfight but Hyung would easily give in whenever unnie pouts at her."

JH : "I see, nothing has changed or should I say none of them had grow up? Haha."

DH : "The second one suites them well hahaha."

JH : "Good luck with them hahaha I'll go ahead, you should go home too."

DH : "I will unnie after I close the Museum."

JH : "You do know we have guards? You don't have to close the museum."

DH : "Hahaha I know, I'm just saying I'm going to do the final check before they close."

JH : "Arraso, see you on Monday and please do not kiss the portrait HAHAHAHA." She said and run away from me. 

DH : "Yah! Unnieeeeee!"

Come to think of it, outside work I only go home. The only time I enjoy myself outside is whenever Jeongyeon, Nayeon unnie or Chaeyoung asks me. Other than that I spent most of my time reading books about Hirai Kaede. 

I was doing my final check for the weekend and was about to leave when I stumbled on a familiar Silhouette in the Japanese history room. That girl is here again and she's just staring at the portrait again.

DH : "You know I always wonder how come you always come here when we're about to close? I mean they don't let anyone in from 7 pm."

"Nobody said that to me though." Said by the girl in her hoodie.

DH : "And what's up with that hoodie anyway? Don't you do laundry it's the same one you always use? I can recognize you with that."

"Ehhhhhh? You're mean Professor Kim."

Her voice sounded familiar, with just the light from the portrait I can't see her face.

DH : "Tell me what are you planning? Why are you always here?"

"Hmmmm."

DH : "If you're not going to tell me then I'm calling the guards."

"Wait! Arraso, I'm just a fan since I was little."

DH : "That's it????"

"Well, I wanted to know one thing about her."