CHAPTER 9

DAHYUN'S POV

It's been days since we started to meet to find out who was Yui. I kept re-reading the letter but none of what she said made an impression like what she said about the ocean.

MM : "Ohayo! Professor Kim :)"

DH : "Momoring what are you doing here? I thought you can't come to the morning."

MM : "I got the whole day to myself, Mina canceled every schedule we have today. She said she have an important meeting. I'm here to do some research with you."

DH : "Ehhh? I'm on the clock right now. Come with me."

MM : "Where?"

DH : "You can't be seen by anyone here, it would be a mess. Let's stay in my office for a while."

It was too late when I realized I'm stuck dealing with this kind of stuff from now on until we find out who she was.

DH : "Unnie, you can use my computer. If you ever need me, call me. It's kind of cramp in here."

MM : "Arraso!"

DH : "Where are your bodyguards anyway?"

MM : "They're in the parking lot right now. I asked them not to follow me."

DH : "Hmmm if you're going somewhere you need to call me too okay?"

*Knock*Knock

JH : "So the lion came for a visit again huh? What are you running away for now?"

DH : "Unnie it's not Chaeng."

JH : "Then who is it? It's rare of you to have someone here other than that little lady."

Momo unnie turned around and stood up.

MM : "Ohayo I'm Hirai Momo."

You can see the disbelief in Jihyo unnie's eyes.

DH : "You're not seeing a ghost unnie. It's Hirai Kaede granddaughter."

JH : "O-oh annyeong, I'm Park Jihyo I'm the director of the museum. Nice to meet you."

MM : "Please feel at ease around me. We can be friends :)"

JH : "Arraso, what does Hirai Momo doing here?"

MM : "I'm looking for someone with the help of Professor Kim."

DH : "Ehhhhh? I thought it was a secret?"

MM : "Hmm but Jihyo is your friend right?"

DH : "Yes..."

MM : "It's good to have the director's opinion on it."

DH : "Arraso but promise me she'll be the last one we tell. I don't have any more friends."

MM : "Okay."

DH : "Then I'm leaving you with Jihyo unnie. Call me if something came up."

MM : "Arraso, Jihyo-ah can we order some jokbal here?"

JH : "Yes."

DH : "Unnie sorry but she eats a lot."

JH : "It's fine I'll take care of it."