Prologue

Two millenniums ago, there was a war between the human world and the other, the underworld. But somebody from the underworld woke up to justice and stood up against this legion alone. His name was Sparda. Later he would quietly reigned the human world and continued to preserve harmony until his death.
He became a legend.
The Legendary Dark Knight
Sparda.
You know how the rest of story goes, he had twin sons each carving their own legends, one becoming a legendary demon hunter who saved the world countless times and the other whose quest to become the strongest demon in existence would bring him down dark path that would paint in the very darkness he surrounded himself in but he had a son who would eventually start his own journey to become a legend, carrying the ideals of not just the twins but the legendary Sparda himself.
But there's a more obscure legend, one of a son of Sparda born in taisho era Japan.
This is his story.
The Story of The Lost Sparda

....................

Daaaaaaddd?!
We start our story with a young boy no younger than 7 yelling for his father. His father is about to leave for a great majority of his childhood for reasons he would explain later when he leaves.

???: Y/n please quiet down you're going to wake up the neighbors and you know angry they can get when they're woken up like that!

The person would talking the young boy down was a woman in her mid to late twenties. She had jet-black hair in a ponytail and beautiful blue-violet eyes that sparkles as if they were alive this was the beauty of his hometown and his mother, Sakura Takeshi.

Y/n: But mooooom?!!!

Sakura: No buts quiet down or no takoyaki for a week!

The boy immediately stopped shouting knowing she was serious.

Sakura: Good, now go clean yourself up, you can't see your father off with your face like that.

The boy had runny nose and tears running down his face from crying for long time.

Y/n: okay...

He went to go wash his face and clean nose knowing he had to look his best or his mother would be mad.

Small Time-Skip
...........

With his face cleaned you could see the boy's appearance clearly. He had blue-violet colored eyes like his mother but unlike his mother,he had short,Snow-White hair mostly from his father and the blue in his icy blue while his mother was more of an navy blue. This is Y/n Sparda, our main protagonist of this story and he's currently seeing his father off with his mother.

Y/n:Do you really have to go?

His question directed to a man around 6'4. He had long, snow-white hair and icy blue eyes that seem to stare into your soul. This was the legendary dark Knight in human form.

 This was the legendary dark Knight in human form