Chapter 1: The Family Friends

Hello everyone,you're wonderful day when you're reading this anyway let's move on.
Thoughts
*actions*
____________________________________
Y/n POV:
We see Y/n and Sakura preparing their house for the arrival of their guests. They're almost done just double checking if everything's done.

Sakura: Is your room clean?

Y/n: Yes!

Sakura: Are the tatamis clean?!

Y/n: Yes!!

Sakura: Did you freshen up so you look good for my future daughters-in-law?!!

Y/n: Moooom?!!

Sakura: I'm sorry. It's just so excited that you'll finally interact with girls your own age since you don't even talk to the girls around here.

Y/n: That's because they're moronic simpletons with one thing on their minds.

Sakura: Y/n, who taught you to talk like that?

Y/n: You did.

Sakura:*whispering*.... note to self : keep the language pg around children.

Y/n: Something the matter, mother?

Sakura: Nothing! Just keep the insults around the girls to a minimum or nothing at all would be preferable.

Y/n: Ok, I'll try my best!

Sakura:Good. Hopefully, he's true to his word.

Y/n: is there any else you need me to do?

Sakura: Hmmm I don't think so-
*knock* *knock* *knock*
Oh they're here!

Sakura was cut off by the knocking on the door and she ran to the door with Y/n following after her but stopped at the foyer when she got to the door.when she answered the door. She had this huge smile on her face.

Sakura: Hello it's been a long time!

???#1: It really has. So, how've you been?

Sakura: I've been good. Oh come in! Make yourself at home.

???#2: Thank you

???#1: Thanks

As they come in the house you able to see their appearances clearly. The first figure was a woman around my mother's age. She had black hair like my mother and was around the same height that's similarities end as she had pink eyes and her hair was long as it stretched past her shoulder and she wore a pink and white kimono. The second figure was a man who was a bit taller than the woman. He also had black hair but his was short and he had deep violet eyes and he wore deep blue kimono shirt with white haori over it.

Sakura: Ah! Where are my manners? Y/n this is Mr. and Mrs. Kocho say hi

Y/n: H- hello

I shyly reply hiding behind my mother since I still shy around people I don't know.

Mrs.Kocho: Awwww he looks just like his father.

Mr.Kocho: Speaking of which, where is he? I believe he owes a drink.

Mrs.Kocho pull Mr.Kocho's ear for trying to drink. I don't know why don't we need liquids to live.

Mr.Kocho: *in pain* Ow- hey!

Mrs.Kocho: Not on my watch!

Sakura: *Laughing* Hahahaha as funny as this sight  is I'm sorry my husband's on a business trip and won't be back anytime soon.

My mother lied to avoid suspicion since no knows about him being a demon and hopefully it stays that way.

Mr.Kocho: oh- sorry for bringing that up.