a black clover au

[whispers] hiiiii

[please read the bottom note]

but now it's a youtuber au (draft 1)!

the camera is shaky, the quality is cloudy and it's dark, but the video starts with a young man on screen.

"yo." he holds up two fingers, there's also a cigarette between his lips, just like in his videos on an older channel, "the name's yami, this is a new video on a new channel as you can obviously tell." he gestured downward at where the channel name is.

"anyway, this is channel intro #1 for the Black Bulls channel. welcome, or whatever. what am i supposed to say in a vid like this?" he puffs smoke from his cigarette and scratches his head.

"right, so, right now, it's just me on the channel, though the plan is that this channel is gonna be a mish mash of all kinds o' different idiots. different types of videos are definitely what'll be comin'. maybe we'll collab with other channels or some shit. i dunno, i literally just started this thing. watch our videos, or die, bye." and the video cuts out.

a new video starts playing, yami is at the center of the shot, accompanied by two people. there's a brown haired, timid looking guy, retracting his arm from the camera, obviously the one who started it, to the left of yami. to yami's right is a girl with wavy, short pink hair, she's smiling nicely at the camera.

nobody in front of the camera is moving, in the background is a ruckus. yami is oviously holding annoyance in his expression while the two young adults next to him are smiling at the camera, the boy glancing between yami and the camera worriedly.

hi y'all, dis might get to be a fic of it's own, but first, i'm gonna rewise this, this is just a first try
see ya!