baking gorgeous

hahahaha, guess what?

this isn't anything william, yami or even patri!
shocker, i know.

zora ideale x kirsch vermillion

zora had gotten bored, with kirsch always spending time looking in the mirror, and nothing else, he really didn't get much entertainment.

so when he thinks up the idea to rope his boyfriend into baking with him, nobody can blame him.

"baking is really beautiful don't you think?" he told his boyfriend.

"i suppose." agreed kirsch.

"do you wanna bake something with me?" zora asked, already having a plan to get kirsch to agree.

"bake ourselves?! why do it ourselves, when we can easily get somebody else to do it for us?" scoffed his boyfriend.

"but somebody else can't do it just like you want it, can they?" zora asked.

"the kitchen staff can do it." kirsch denied, zora huffed, he thought he'd have him with that.

"alright, but you probably would've looked so gorgeous baking them with me with our own hands, oh well, i guess i won't be graced by the sight of you baking cupcakes with me, as gorgeous as you are." zora sighed, acting down.

kirsch narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend, "it's obvious you're roping me into this and you're doing it beautifully. alright, let's go, our cupcakes will be the most perfect cupcakes." he declared.

it didn't take long to realise what a mistake it was, to give in to zora's whims.

only half an hour had passed and they were already both messy, mostly kirsch, and the kitchen was an absolute disaster!

zora kept smiling at him though.

"baking is actually really beautiful, neat or messy." zora told him with a smile.

"beautiful? i look as if the thing barfed on me!" kirsch gestured to himself.

"i dunno, i think you look prettier when you're not pretty." zora smirked appreciatively at the sight of kirsch covered in cupcake mix.

"prettier when-?" kirsch repeated in confusion, "zora, i look like an utter mess!" he scolded.

zora walked up to him, wrapping an arm around kirsch's waist, "a damn gorgeous mess." he wiped some of the mixture off his boyfriend's cheek, eating it.

"you're gross." kirsch told him.

"what? have you never tried cake mix?" he asked in bevilderment, to which he received a 'no'.

"here try it!" he held the spoon from the bowl to kirsch.

kirsch tried it hesitantly.

"oh! you're right! it is good." he agreed, looking at it in amazement.

zora laughed, "you're cute when you're not absorbed in a mirror."

kirsch huffed at him.

"really, you're gorgeous when you're not, peacock." zora told him.

"hey, let's travel the world, yeah?" zora suggested out of nowhere.

"w-what?"