Singing

Hey this is slightly shippier. I was feeling soft. Don't read if you don't want to read Skephalo. It's only insinuated but if you don't like the ship don't hate <3

Bad hadn't sung since his last stream with Skeppy. Every time he sung it had turned into a meme. People had laughed, recorded it, shared it.

So he hadn't sung in public.

He sang in the shower, hummed to himself in Walmart, and today, he sat on his bed and sung to his dog.

"I've met someone that makes me feel seasick,"

He gently petted Rat, smiling down at her. It felt good to sing, and at least he could tell someone about his feelings. He sung quietly, a little out of tune, but it sounded perfect.

At least, it certainly sounded perfect to Skeppy, who was sitting quietly on Teamspeak. His mic was muted and he listened, a smile spreading across his face.

Bad continued singing, slowly getting louder and gaining confidence. He played a rythm on the bed, watching as his dog tried to catch his hand each time.

"Though I'm acting like I'm in an EastEnders episode..."

He giggled at the lyric, and continued to sing. Skeppy leant back in his chair, closing his eyes. He could almost imagine Bad, and he smiled at the picture.

Bad didn't sing often anymore. And it felt so precious to Skeppy to hear him singing. He wondered whether Bad was thinking of someone as he sang.

In fact, he was. As Bad sang, his mind seemed to wander through thoughts of the cheerful and jokey conversations he had had with Skeppy. Even the thin crust pizzas... He stumbled through a lyric, overcome with sudden laughter at the memory. But even then, he finished the song.

Skeppy unmuted his mic and applauded. The song was worth the applause. Bad sang like an angel.

Okay... It wasn't perfect, but Skeppy loved it nonetheless.

Bad flushed pink. He hadn't realised his Teamspeak was on... And unmuted! And it was Skeppy of all people. He blurted out an apology.

"I- I'm sorry! I didn't realize you were listening! You muffin... Should've told me. I'm never singing again!"

"But it was amazing. Thank you. I loved it so much!"

Skeppy smiled. Perhaps Bad could sing another song. And that was exactly what he asked, but he was met with a non understandable mumble.

"I guess that's a yes?"