page 3, Having fun isn't bad

(YOUR POV)
"Well, uh. I have to go to class now." I said. You hesitated for a second to see if Yoongi would respond but he just stared at me.
      Yoongi grabbed my hand. "W-what are you doing?" I asked. I mean, who wouldn't ask? " follow me first." He says. I nodded, not knowing what I was doing.
      He pulled my hand throughout the halls and took me out of the school.
      "Don't play around like that Yoongi, where are we going!" I looked around to see us in an alley way.
       Yoongi turned to me. "Somebody's following you and me. Don't say anything." He said looking at me then glancing back out.

      I heard I couple of girls run and scream and that's when I knew it was soon-ah's petty little gang and some other guys screaming yoongi's name.
"Don't worry but I'm going to kiss you" he said quickly.
"Wha-?"
He kissed me. He kissed me. He kissed me.
"WHAT THE HECK MIN YOONGI!"  I said after the gang of people left. He looked confused. "Wait...don't tell me I was your first kiss?" He said smirking.
My lips trembled. I was nervous. What?! If you were in this position you would probably freak out to.  After that we went to go eat, since I was hungry and we basically skipped school.
"Are you okay Y/N?" Yoongi asked. I not had no I wasn't actually okay.
"Yoongi, can I ask you a question? " I said not looking at him because I was embarrassed. "sure why not? " he said. "I had a lot of fun with you today" I said. "Don't you ever have fun?" He asked me.
That question echoed through my head. Did I ever have fun? Then I realized I didn't have anyone to have fun with.
I slowly shook my head, kinda embarrassed I had never done this before. He looked shocked. "Maybe we'll do this again sometime." He said smiling. I smiled back. "Having fun isn't actually that bad." I said .

(Tbc)
Bye meh army's and meh blinks, peace out ✌😘✌